05|Some People Just Want to Watch the World Burn Part 2

Some People Just Want to Watch the World Burn Part 2

Peyton's POV

The Game

We started playing the game and like the rules were we had to lose the first play Kaleb kicked the ball and it ended up getting caught by Connor and a few of us fake tripped allowing them to score and this was honestly why I hated playing this game I know we had to protect out secret and all but having to fake being bad and lose as we could even try without our power's we just had to lose.

I looked over and saw Lizzie and Dana talking while Dana was being completely rude so I nudged Josie "babe your sister" I said and we ran over to her "that went well all things considered" Josie said and I grab stick out of her hair giving her a quick kiss on the cheek causing her to smile.

"One word, one word and I could burn her perky little boobs to ash" Lizzie says and I chuckle a bit but stop when Josie sends me a look before turning back to Lizzie "hey but we're not going to do that today, today of all days right" Josie reminded and Lizzie just walked off and Josie wasn't looking happy "it's alright babe we'll figure it out" I tell her.

As I start walking off she quickly spins me around pulling me into a kiss feeling sparks and can hear the Salvatore Stallions cheering is the background once we pull apart I look at her "what was that for" I asked her smiling "just for being you" she tells me and I start grinning I grab her hand "let's go and not kick some ass" I say and she laughs as we run back to the team to continue the game.

So it was 28 to 0 and we were getting our asses kicked that was for sure "all right, I just want to take a minute to let you know how proud I am, you're all doing a great job" Lizzie said as we were in our group huddle.

"We're getting our asses kicked" Kaleb interjected and I sighed "well in this work that means we're doing a great job mate" I told him "what's the play?" MG asked and we all looked at Lizzie for guidance.

"Same one as always, run around, make it look like you know what you're doing, then fail" Lizzie told us and I sighed knowing the plan "on three" Lizzie said and we all clapped heading into the game.

"Ready" Lizzie yelled and the ball was in play while Josie and a few of the others stayed close MG, Kaleb and I ran back and suddenly the ball was in the air and MG caught in running and making the goal as Kaleb and I cheered running up to him congratulating him.

I turned around seeing Josie looking at me with a not so happy look and I gulped "whoops" I whispered and I saw Josie scoff before walking off.

We went back into formation and Lizzie gets ready to pass the ball "set! hut!" Lizzie yells and passes as Dana antagonises her but this time I stay close and Josie purposely doesn't catch the ball shrugging at us.

"Your sister sucks at football, you should've absorbed her in the womb" Dana says causing me to growl under my breathe "you know what? we've been playing this game for years, and for years you have been digging at me, is it because I'm prettier than you?" Lizzie says and I smirk at her come back.