abang

Nuha's POV

14th May 2010. [ 8:30 P.M ]
Me : Abang, when are you coming to pick me up
Suhail ❤️ : Abang will be there in 10 mins okay sayang? Abang have some work to do .
Me : alright abang :(
I put down my phone and a sigh went out of me. I was in my best tonight. It was our 3rd year anniversary, and we planned to go to a fancy rooftop bar right here near KLCC. I was already waiting outside my apartment in Bukit Bintang. My red dress shone through the dark night and my black heels were already hurting my toes. my makeup was melting and my shoulders were hurting from the weight of my purse. I can't believe Suhail had to leave me waiting like this. Sometimes i just wish he would prioritise me than his work.
Suhail is always a sweet heart to me. He'd buy me gifts and inroduced me to his family. His father died and his mother was in the home. He was the eldest brother and supported the whole family. His sister, Zuhaili, was a 4- flat student studying Medicine. Suhail on the other hand was a succesful businessman. I met him when i was in university and fell in love with him deeply right when i saw him. He's kind and came from a religious background. he would constantly ask me to wear the tudung and pray. I tried but i told him i wasnt ready and wanted to when we get married instead. He agreed anyways. His hair was always pushed back neatly. He would always wear suits and ties ( my favourite will always be his black suit and red tie ). His eyes were jet black and his brows are thick and strong. His lips were chapped and perfect and his features were so sharp. He's very good looking and would always make his female workers fall for him. But i was always by his side. Nuha and Suhail, the best couple, the good looking pair, the romeo and juliet of the modern days. Those were our nicknames. But, he was always so busy. And tonight, im sick of it.
What the hell am i doing here anyways.
I took my purse and walked towards my apartment and that's when
I got the phone call.
[ Claire ]
" Doctor, you are called right now. Emergency. A guy was killed. We have the killer here. 19 year old woman .Please, Chief Azman wants you to handle the situation on this case"
" im on my way Claire "
At least i can forget about Suhail.
I reached the hospital in my doctor's coat over my dress. My hair tied up in ponytail and i changed my heels to my ballet flats. I met Claire in front of the investigation room. " Claire give me the information about this case" i was motivated and determined. " from what i heard, the girl was in bad shape when she got here. She was pale and she couldn't speak. The police held her for awhile now. But Chief Azman asked you to go to the morgue on the 7th floor. The guy's there, we need to check him up. I'll get some info on the way there from officer Nizam. " Officer Nizam? But he's in the sexual assault department. Why is he in charge of the case?" I asked Claire as we rushed to the lift. " i'm not sure doctor Nuha, you're gonna have to wait for a bit ". Alright. My guess is that either the guy raped her or the girl raped him. Who knows, nowadays, people have gone crazy over sex. People don't even care about religion or moral values. They only care about what's in between your thighs.
The elevator dinged and we walked towards the morgue. The morgues always gives me chills but all i have to do is say a prayer and go inside. As soon as i stepped inside, the smell of dried blood entered my nose. The iron smell had my nose all scrunched up. " is this the body Claire?"no answer. " claire?" I looked behind me to see a pale Claire, looking towards me with horrific eyes.
My phone rung and it was Chief Azman.
.....
" Suhail? " .. i uncovered a bloody faced Suhail, pale and lifeless. " suhail answer me. Suhail.. Suhail! SUHAIL! " I screamed. And screamed . and screamed. And sobbed and cried. my throat was dry and my heart was out of control. My abang.. fuck my abang what happened to you..
Suhail died .
Because his co-worker killed him.
But that wasn't the end of my terror.
My heart dropped like glass smashed onto a hard rock.
Suhail was raping her. in the office.

My world was upside down. I had to handle Suhail's case and that meant i had to know everything he did to her. From tying her up to the chair with my favourite red tie to thrusting into her with all of his energy. She finally had enough and bumped her head into his teeth. And finally taking a pen and shoved it into his throat, leaving him to bleed to death. I had to know every single thing that they did together.i  had to do a post mortem on his body too. And i had to check the girl's body. She was a virgin for god's sake. Was. Suhail hurt her badly. He vagina opening was ripped slightly and she almost died of blood loss. Hickeys were everywhere and I had to see all that. My boyfriend, who would read the Quran every Friday night and would only kiss me when i asked him to was here in front of me, bloody and pale. Knowing he did all of that to a girl.. a 19 year old girl. At night, i couldn't sleep anymore. My dreams would always be about him. About our memories. Our times together. He used to bring me to his office and we would just talk there. He always said he wanted to marry me and only me. He loved me with all of his heart. I would wake up calling his name out. I missed him so much. How could he do this to me,. Suhail..

16th March 2019 [ 5: 25 P.M ]
" i was constantly assaulted by my mother dr. "

and all of Suhail's memories came back.