CHAP 1

"Excuse me, could you help me find class 2A14?" the guy said as he looked at the paper in his hand. "2A14? Yes sure, are you new here?" I asked him as he asked the way towards the principal office. "Can you tell? I transferred here today and it is my first time actually visiting the school" he said as he followed me through the hall. He seems kind of an empty headed guy for such an expensive school. His parents must have a lot of money for him to be able to get on here.

"Here it is" I said as I stopped in front of the door. "Ah thank you! Oh by the way my name is Junseo!" he introduced himself. "No problem, nice to meet you Junseo. Hope you will have a good time here in school. I will head to my class now" I said as I headed to my class quickly. I can't afford to be late as a class president. I should show the right example.

I sat down on my spot in the front of the class and quickly took out my stuff as my teacher entered. She opened her class as usual and we were told to start writing down some notes until we heard a knock on the door.

Our teacher Mrs. Lee walked to the door and I heard her talking with what sounded to be a male. "Class may I have your attention again shortly" everyone looked up at her again and my eyes widened as I saw her open the door letting Junseo walk into the classroom. "We apparently have a transfer student joining us today. This is Kim Junseo and he will be your classmate from now on" she said as she let Junseo chose a spot to sit. He walked past me and picked a spot all the way at the end of the class.

"Will you be so friendly to tour him around the school after class?" Mrs. Lee asked as she looked at me. I nodded as I felt a bit bothered since I planned on studying after class.

The bell rang and class ended. I got up and collected my stuff. "Junseo, our class president will be touring you around the school so you won't have to get lost again" Mrs. Lee said as she stood still next to my table. "Okay! Are you the-" he started till he stopped when he saw my face. "Ohh! So you're the class president! What a coincidence!" he exclaimed.

"Oh you two know each other already, wonderful!"

I put my bag around my shoulder and walked out of the classroom with Junseo following me. "Are there any specific places you want me to show you first?" I asked him. "Hmm.. the toilet? I kind of need to-"

"Follow me" I interrupted him as I started walking.

After having to wait for 5 minutes he finally came walking out of the bathroom with his usual smile on his face. "I thought boys were supposed to be quick with going to the toilet" I said as I softly glared at him. "Well.. not if a boy has to-"

"Okay moving on!" I pushed him forward against his back and we walked towards the canteen. "So this is the canteen here you can eat and get food"

"Can we get some I'm hungry!" he nagged as he pulled a sad face. "You didn't pack any food? The canteen here is pretty expensive"

"So I'm hungry, didn't pack any food, and am not planning to wait till I'm home" he said as he took me by my wrist and pulled me with him. Not realizing a group of girls was just passing by causing me to bump into them. "I'm so sorry" I quickly apologized as I noticed the angry face of the girl I bumped into. "Watch out you nerd" she said as she gave me a push and then continued walking with her friends.

I re positioned my bag and wanted to continue walking until I noticed Junseo his look on his face. "What?" I asked him. "You just going to accept her talking to you like that?"

"Whatever, I'm used to it. After all reason why I don't have friends here, they are all just stupid rich people who only care about themselves" I said as I walked past him towards the canteen.

Junseo picked out some things and payed the stupidly high prize. We sat down on a table and I took out my packed lunch. I finished my food quickly because I wanted to continue the tour but noticed that Junseo wasn't even half way done yet. "Wauw, you're a quick eater" he said as he still had his mouth stuffed with food.

"You're a slow eater, now hurry up I have a lot of things still to do" I said getting a little annoyed. "Class is over, do you have a job or something" he said with a stuffed mouth.

"No, I need to study for the upcoming tests. As a class president I should set an example"

"For those stupid rich kids? Who are you trying to impress" his words caught me a little bit off guard and I decided to ignore them and take out a book to go study here instead. Afterall this would take a while still anyway.

"Hey nerd, what are you reading there" I heard a voice say and before I knew it the book in front of me was snatched away from me. "Hey give it back, I was reading something" I tried but just got laughed at. "Poor Junseo having to spend time with her. She doesn't even seem to care about his presence at all, so egoistic" she said as she ripped out one of the pages from my book.

I kicked against her leg and quickly snatched the book from her before I grabbed my bag and ran out before I would get chased. I ran through the hall to the library and hid in there under the staircase. I caught my breath and looked at the paper that had been ripped out. I sighed in annoyance as I let my back rest against the wall. They always got to go after me. I guess I'm just an easy target as I have no friends and really no social status. I'm just the class president.

I guess I will get my karma later for kicking her, but at least for now I'm save.

After about 10 minutes I decided to go for it an walk out trying to safely make my way out of the school. I fast walked through the hall and quickly walked around the corner noticing the girls walking at the end of that same hall and they surely noticed me as well. I turned around and nearly bumped into Junseo. Before he could say anything I quickly grabbed him by his wrist and pulled him down the stairs with me. We ran down two floors and then made it outside the school into the streets. We ran off to a park nearby and I leaned against a tree trying to catch my breath.

"Y-You- surely can run for a long time" Junseo said as he was nearly suffocating. I sat down against the same tree as I couldn't help but laugh at his helpless face. "It's not funny! Why did you drag me down all the way here anyway"

"Well..! ... I eh.. good question. I really don't know actually" I said as I got up again. "Well anyway bye, I'm off to home" I said as I turned around. "Hey!" I heard him call but I simply ignored it and made my way home.

I laid down on my bed and noticed I had received a text from the teacher. "Don't forget to put the application papers in the principal his office before you leave" crap I forgot. I pulled myself up and went back down stairs and told my mom I'd eat a bit later.

I took my bag and went back outside again to once again go to school. The things I do for this school. The school was pretty much deserted already and it was quite creepy to walk through the almost dark hallways. I got to the principal his office and put down the papers on his desk.

By the time I was already making my way downstairs it had already gotten dark and I used my flashlight to see. I was looking at my Instagram in the meanwhile until I suddenly got a notif. 'Junseoeoeoeoxx send you a friend request'

"..." I burst out in laughter in the middle off the dark halls as I pressed accept.

SMTrash accepted your friend request