~chapter fifty one~

Amelia is now 5 months pregnant
AMELIAS POV
I opened my eyes from a nap on the couch. My back hurt so much. I put my hand on my pregnant stomach and smiled, today after work Owen and I were going to find out the gender.
"Owen," I said softly because I knew he was in the other room. He came out of the kitchen and smiled.
"Hi honey," He said.
"Can you help me up?" I asked cutely. He smiled and walked over to the couch and grabbed my hands.
"Thanks," I smiled.
"How'd you sleep?" He asked.
"Good," I said, "besides my back killing me." He frowned and kissed my head.
"Do you want me to rub it?" He offered.
"Yeah," I said. We sat down in the kitchen and he rubbed my back.
"You're the best husband," I smiled.
"And you're the best wife," he said.
"What time is it?" I asked.
"It's almost 3," Owen said, "why? What time do you go in?"
"5:15," she said.
"Do you have a lot of surgeries?" Owen asked, he hated that I was still working a lot, even though I lightened the load.
"Owen I only have 3 surgeries okay?" I said.
"Okay," he said.
"It's cute that you care but I'm not going to stop working for now Okay?" I said.
"I know," he chuckled, "youre too stubborn."
"I'm not stubborn!" I said.
"Amelia," he chuckled.
"Ugh I guess I am stubborn," I frowned.
"Oh is this something new? You didn't know that," He joked.
"Hey don't be smart," I said.
OWENS POV
The girls right now were at a friends house for the afternoon and Amelia and I were home. She was going into work soon and I hated that she was still working but I wasn't going to tell her to stop because I know she wouldn't anyway. But I worry about her in long surgeries after another, and tonight she had 3 surgeries and I wasn't going in. Amelia is so stubborn though I know she won't stop.
"So Owen," She said.
"Yeah?" I chuckled. She bit the side of her lip and I chuckled because of her hormones lately.
"So?" I joked. She leaned over and kissed me and I smiled. We started making out and Amelia smiled.
"When are the girls getting back?" Amelia asked in between kisses.
"Don't worry about it," I said in between kisses and she smiled. We were up in my bedroom and Amelia had her legs around my waist.
"I love you Owen," She said.
"I love you too Amelia," I said before crashing my lips into hers again. I felt her hands moved under my shirt and up my chest.
-
Amelia has her head on my chest and Her fingers were intertwined with mine.
"I love you," she giggled.
"I love you too," I smiled and kissed her hand. I looked over at the clock and it was almost 4:30. Amelia nuzzled into me and I put my arm around her.
"What time does your shift end?" I asked.
"9," She said.
"Okay," I said. She rolled over and got up to get changed for work. She was so cute.
"Ugh," she mumbled.
"What's wrong?" I said.
"My fucking pants don't fit," she said. I frowned and sat up. She frowned and tried another pair.
"Owen," she complained.
"Amelia honey we talked about this," I said.
"I know it's just annoying," she said.
"I know," I said and got up and put a pair of pants on. She got dressed and I wrapped my arms around her. She was so cute. She moved her hand onto mine and placed it on her stomach.
"Today we get to find out if we're having a boy or girl," She smiled.
"I'm so excited," I smiled.
"Me too," she smiled.
-
I was waiting for Amelia for our appointment. I was so excited to find out if we were having a boy or a girl. I saw her come out of the elevator and she smiled. I walked over to her and it was almost 9 which meant her shift was over.
"How were your surgeries?" I asked.
"Oh my god the last one took forever," she frowned.
"I'm sorry," I frowned.
"It's okay because the girl is okay," she smiled. I kissed her head and we met Arizona in her office and walked down the hall for our appointment.
"Big day guys!" Arizona smiled. Olivia and Sophia were in the lobby, they had come back from their play date a while ago and they really wanted to know if they were having a baby brother or sister. I helped Amelia onto the table and Amelia reached over and grabbed my hand. Both of our eyes were fixed on the screen, watching our precious child move around, and listening to the sound of his or her heartbeat.
"Okay guys," Arizona smiled, "congratulations on your baby boy!" Amelia turned and smiled at me.
"Oh my god," she said cutely and I kissed her. Arizona started printing pictures and I helped Amelia down. I texted the girls that they could come in and they came running in as soon as they saw the text.
"Is it a boy or girl?" Olivia said excitedly. I looked at Amelia and we smiled.
"It's a boy!" We smiled.
"Oh my god!" Olivia said excitedly and hugged me.
"A little brother!" Sophia said cutely. Amelia smiled at her and she ran over to Amelia and sat down next to her.
"Do you guys have a name picked out?" Olivia asked.
"Kinda," Amelia chuckled, which was accurate because Amelia and I had talked about names a lot, and we had a few we really liked.
"Do we get to know?" Sophia asked. Amelia leaned over and kissed her head.
"Soon," Amelia chuckled.
"That's not fair," Olivia pouted.
"You'll know soon enough," I said and put my arm around her. Sophia jumped down from the chair and we walked out of the hospital. I looked over and Sophia was holding Amelias hand as we were walking down the hall. I love my family so much.

hey guys I also started another story called: It's Complicated, Okay? It's a Mark/Amelia/Owen fan fic and I'm super excited for you guys to read it, so please check it out, thanks :)