1

The gusts of cold air coming in from the constant opening and closing of the door sent running chills throughout the bakery. 

A crinkled bill didn’t fit properly in the cash drawer and continued to get caught with every opening and closing.  Jungkook didn’t mind, of course,   because the bill getting stuck means that there was money in the drawer.  He removed his gloves from his hands, and sighed to himself.

Today, he had sold  more than half of the pastries already, and there was still four hours left until closing time.  Sales were going really well, the Christmas season always put people in the mood for a morning  at the bakery because of the holidays and jungkook was thankful for that.

The door opened and cold air burst in bakery and jungkook shivered from the cold air.  He hugged himself tightly and pulled his beanie further down on his head.

“A bit chilly in here, right?”

A very deep voice came. Jungkook looked up to see the boy who had just walked in. 

The boy was tall with wide shoulders, his blue hair is messy due to the wind outside and His aura is demanding the attention of everyone in the bakery.  A few customers already stealed a glances at him, but none were as transfixed as Jungkook. 

“It is,” Jungkook smiled a bit in return, mentally praising himself for not stuttering from the stare the other was giving.

“can I get you anything?”

“i'm here for a job actually,” the boy said and made his way  to the counter and leaned so casually towards  jungkook who felt  a summer salt in his tummy, “you’re the one hiring right? "

“I am,” Jungkook nodded.

The boy smiled And jungkook swored that the boy had a box like smile.

"I heard that this little place is great”.

Little pink colored on jungkook 's cheeks, and he didn't know why the small thing making him blush like that.

After regaining his poster for nth time in last 5minutes, jungkook said “well, thanks.  First you need to fill these application”.  When he placed the form on top of the counter the door opened again and the paper flew to the tables.

"Oh shit" jungkook mumbled embarrassed.

“I’ve got it,” the boy said and winked before turning to get the form.

 “There you are,” jungkook tried to hide his blush from the wink  as he handed pen to the boy, “ you need to fill all the details, until then I can get you some tea or coffee if you’d like”

“ Tea would be great,” the boy smiled again showing his boxy like smile.

“Then Tea it is". Jungkook said before turning his heels,  "Take your time,” he added motioning towards the application.

“You want me here to stay longer?” the boy teased.

"You surely thinks highly of yourself don't you"

The boy just grinned.

“I’m Kim taehyung by the way,” the boy extended his hand for a shake.

“Jungkook,” he responded taking  taehyung's big hand in his.  Taehyung's hand felt soft and warm against his own.  Jungkook wondered  at how his hands feel so warm even in the freezing cold outside.

Realising he is still holding taehyung's hand jungkook released hand shake, “I’ll get that tea you wanted”.

“I look forward to it,” taehyung replied, and made his way to one of the tables closer to the counter to fill the form.

Jungkook walked into the kitchen and removed his beanie because he is suddenly feeling warm despite the bone freezing cold outside.

_____________________________________

How jungkook looks in this fic.

How taehyung looks in this fic

Hello Taekookers I'm back with another story

Actually it's a one shot but I divided it into few chapters.

Hope you like it💜