Boo (Ben x Reader)

This was requested by astronomyturtle007 and emilyisaloser00 & Allisonshappyplace asked for a Ben image
     My life has always been odd.  I was one of those special babies, but my mom didn't give me away.  Although she was only 19 she was married to my dad so they took this as a challenge.  They keep my abilities at bay for awhile but they never knew why I would disappear every once in awhile or why I would talk about weird people after I disappeared.  Turns out I had invisibility power but they were different.  Instead of just being plain invisible I traveled to the ghost realm when I was invisible.  The only difference between me and a ghost is that if I want I can make physical contact with others.  Every since I was five I've been in martial arts so I could protect myself from the bully's that would try and tease me.  So I'm basically Black Widow on invisible steroids.  When I was sixteen though an accident happened.  I had just gotten my driver's permit and I brought me and my best friend to the mall.  When I was backing out of my parking spot a drunk driver full speed rammed into me injuring me and my best friend.  However with the shock of the situation my body slipped into ghost mode.  People thought I died because I was unconscious in the realm for a couple hours and my best friend was rushed to the hospital seriously hurt.  Even though me and my family although with my best friend and friends know that none of this has to do with me or anyone in my vehicle people decided to blame me.  I started to get hated on and my parents decided it's best of the send me to the umbrella academy.  Not as a sibling but as a student.  I could get control over my powers, have friends like me, and get away from all of my bullies.  It's a win win right?  So now here I am being dropped off at the doorstep of the umbrella academy.  Am I ready for this? Just as I knocked on the door it flew open and I see a monkey.... cool?
"Hello, you must me ms. (Y/N). Nice to meet you I'm Pogo. Wait here a moment I'll get Mr. Hargreeves. He's been waiting for you." Pogo said to me grabbing my bag. My parents made a agreement with Mr. Hargreeves that I would attend the academy if I'm allowed to go home anytime I please. I look around this huge mansion and see great expense looking old things. I walk into the room in front of me that looks like the living room/library and o see a great fireplace with a large painting of a boy in the umbrella academy uniform. It must be Five due to his disappearance like a year ago. Just then I heard a door ope causing me to look towards it. There stands the founder himself Mr. Hargreeves.
     "Hello (y/n) (l/n) welcome to the academy.  You will learn to master your abilities and save the world with them.  You are not like the other kids and I want you to know that.  The second you act out and disobey you are out.  You will study and train hard.  You understand?" Mr. Hargreeves asked and I nodded," Come this way and meet the kids."  I followed him down a hallway into a room where six kids were in a line. 
     "This is number one or as you might call him, Luther." He referred to a very tall and blonde boy with a straight face.  Obviously I did my research and I know his powers and skills.  He was obviously the leader and he thinks he is in titled to lead not because of his skills but because of his number.
      "This is number two or Diego" There stood a shorter Hispanic boy that looks slightly angry, but when I made eye contact and smiled his lips twitched upward a bit.  He seems like a tough softy.  Rather be his friends than Luther's.
     "This is number three also known as Allison."  Allison was a beautiful black girl with a big smile on her face.  She seems very confident and have popular girl vibes. 
       "This is number four or Klaus." Klaus has the goofiest smile on and wiggles his eyebrows at me making me smile.  He was a average height and had dark curly hair.  He smelt like what the druggy kids at school smelt like, fun.
      "This is number six or Ben"  Ben shyly smiled at me making me smile. He was a shorter Asian kid with hair slicked back tight.  He seemed like he was the nicest of them all.
      "And last is number seven or Vanya.... she's ordinary."  He slightly pointed at the girl at the end of the line.  She was short with long straight dark brown hair with bangs.  She smiled at me and only for her smile to slightly falter when he said ordinary.
     "Umbrella Academy this is (y/n) (l/n) or as we will call her the Ghost.  She will be attending the academy and mastering her powers.  You will have an hour to show her and get to know her.  It's important to unify the Umbrella Academy for the Academy to be the best.  After that we will continue our training." He said before stepping out the door and closing it.  I turned to the kids and smiled.  This is going to be tough.
One year later
     I can't believe it's been a year since I enrolled into the academy.  I've created so many strong bonds with the kid.  Vanya has become my best friend and Klaus has become my everything.  Our powers work together well so we work together a lot.  Diego is like my brother and Luther is like my half brother.  Allison is a different story.  She bugs me a lot and I feel like she thinks she is better than us but you know I'll never confront her about my feelings.  And then there's Ben.  Ben is my absolute best friend and I love him with all my heart.  We immediately clicked and we understand each other.  And I won't lie that over this year I've grown to have feelings for him.  We had finished training an hour ago and I was helping Vanya since then.  I creeped down the stairs with my powers on.  I went behind Ben who was reading on the couch.
      "BOO!" I shouted directly in his ear causing him to jump.
      "I swear if you use your powers to scare me again I will aggressively murder you with a spork." Ben said to me aggressively while I laughed at him.
"No you won't. Then you wouldn't have anyone to read with. Because we all know Klaus won't. Maybe Vanya, but we all know I'm your favorite. Non-sibling of course."
"I mean you've got a big competition with Pogo. He's really been rising up on my favorite scale."
"Well then I guess you aren't my favorite of the siblings then"
"Oh really? Who is your favorite then? Allison?"
"Hmmm... I think Five because he is the only one that doesn't disappoint me. I mean he doesn't bother or bug me like the rest of you."
"Oh really? Five thinks he can steal you from me?"
"Well I never said that you were my favorite before Five."
"Who might that be then? Because I know it isn't Vanya or Klaus because they are your kids and you can't pick between them."
"I would have to say it was Diego. He is nice but he doesn't bother me." I said knowing this would make Ben react. Ben has a weak spot with Diego for some reason he constantly compares himself to him. With that Ben scooped me up from the chair we were sitting on and ran to my room. He plopped us on my bed.
"Really? Diego over me? Do you let him do that to you? Do you let him cuddle you when you when you are tired and want to sleep? Does he care what you are doing? Does he like you so much his heart bursts out of his chest every time you smile?" Ben said aggravate. My eyes open wide and I smile.
"You like me too?" I said in my smallest voice. Ben realized what he had done and his eyes go wide.
"Wait... too?" Ben questioned and I nodded my head. Then Ben did something I never thought he would ever do. He kissed me. And it was magical. Man am I glad I went to the Umbrella Academy.
I got really into it and almost wrote 1,500 words... go me.