Confession........?

Reapers pov
I saw Geno at the door as he nocked. I had no idea what to do so I ran up to my room and yelled, "One second!...". In my room I quickly changed out of my pajamas (I had them on the whole day, okay?) When I was dressed I ran down stairs thinking of what I was going to tell him. Was I gonna tell him I sent the text to him by accident, or just go along with it? I was in mid thought when I realized I was opening the door...crap. I opened the door the rest of the way, cuz it would be rude to slam it on his fabulous face.

Geno's pov
"H-hi G-geno..." Reapers looked nervous. "Hi reaper, what's up? Did you need me for something?". "Y-yeah..." Reaper then let me in and asked me to sit down. I sat on the couch and he walked into the kitchen, "Hey, do you want water or something?"
"O-oh yes please!" *Unholy screaming in my mind* Why the hell did I stutter?!

No one's POV

Reaper handed a glass of water to Geno and sat next to him. Geno sipped the water and set it on the table. "So... Did you need me for something?" Geno asked, "O-oh um......"
'I need to tell him. I need to tell him right now.' Reaper thought.

Reaper took Geno's hands in his own looked into his eyes, and said, "G-geno. I-"
Frick the person who decided to knock on the door! "Coming!" Reaper yelled and ran to the door. Geno sat on the couch confused. Oof. Reaper opened the door, "Hewo!! Do you wanna buy cookies?" A fricking girl scout interrupted Reapers big moment, he couldn't get mad. She was around five and was adorable as frick. "Oh! Uh, hold on a second" Reaper left the door open and went to get money. Cookies are amazing, okay? "Reaper? Who's at the door?" "COOKIES!!"
Geno smirked, "cookies."
Reaper ran back to the door, paid the adorable child, and said goodbye.
He shut the door and walked back to where Geno was sitting. "Sorry I had to get up. It was cookies." Reaper sat down, opened the box of cookies and set it on the table. "S-so.... What were you saying?" Geno asked, pretty confused. "Oh.. umm........ N-nothing."
"Okay!" Geno and Reaper sat there eating beloved girl scout cookies and talked about what they were doing the time they were apart.

Heya friends! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, yeah. Idk how long I had this as a draft..... It doesn't matter!! Hope you guys are having a good day/night. Okie baiiii~