DAYS OF FIRST LOVE...❤️

Everything seemed to be special... everything feels to be surprised ..feels like I am flying ..and suddenly dropped down..I knew he loves me...Asha's words to her friend kavya.Those were the days of secondary school ,age of attraction ,age of infatuation,but in her sense she strongly believes that she found her love of life.he is Adhi,not so handsome but yet looks at her in a special way were no one did,cares for her in all of their chemistry labs which made her feel protected...makes het feel she is the princess and queen for him.The fine day came were she is waiting for him to propose and accept him as soon as he says her love u...!when the time arrived she stuck with the strange tought 'is this true love ?',this made Asha to think.on very fine day Adhi came up to her with the proposal over chat in a facebook.He finally proposed her that he loves her so much Nd he wanted her in his life forever and ever.altought a start of new beginning everything seems to be forever!! Asha dint respond for a time.Her inbox got flashed with the messages from him some in a state of fear where he could loose her some in a state of enquiry in order to know what had happened to her, some in a state of apology saying sorry for hurting her.looking all these she finally understood that he needs her rather than he wants her,but she tought to give herself a chance in judging his love...she texted him back...I knew you r IN LOVE WITH ME,and she logged out her Facebook.
Days have passed in the school where he tried to approach her but she ignored ,Adhi stood himself in confusion and not knowing what does she actually mean for his proposal.looking at his puppy face every time he made after her ignorance she used to laugh and giggle in herself from a distance,infact actually she started enjoying it.Days passed became months and story continues without any improvement.finaly the day of examination came ..he was tensed were he would miss her FOREVER..but Asha dint gave any chance for Adhi to know him that she also loves him back..Both completed their examination and left the school.
It's been around 6 months that we met let's plan a get-together..Asha talks a call to her friend kavya over a phone.yes it's very long time since we completed the school let all our classmates catch-up..kavya ended up by saying .It's been 6 months were Asha dint maintain any kind of connection and contact with adhi even.when kavya showed up with the word let's catch up everyone the first name that struck in to her mind was Adhi.I think he might have forgotten on me.her mind voice said may be not her heart wishperd.After a week of their discussion over get-together every one in the class decided to meet.The day of their meeting had came.where they planned out for a movie together and followed by lunch.Its been almost 6 months everyone had joined there college and expected to chance away rather from being in school.
Asha dressed up well and had so many toughts were even she couldn't frame them and left to kavya 's home were together can meet the others.After both the friends met they went to theater were everyone else were waiting for them.Asha neither asked or enquired about Adhi acceptance to come to the get-together but remained silent as if she doesn't knew anyone named Adhi.but deep inside from the time both the friends took auto-rickshaw her eyes started searching for him...baya yeha stop kardho!! Saying to autovala she and kavya got down.Both the friends walked down inside to the theater and found everyone already had arrived.Asha started wishing each other were her eyes got struck..When Adhi gave her a bunch of roses and said her I love u in front of everyone..!! something had happened what she never expected ..she had a tought that Adhi would come up to get and start the topic or he mite have behaved like everyone if he forgotten her..but this is something that she never expected...At first her eyes popped out later her cheeks turn red.finally a smile from Conner of her lips completed her acceptance as she took the roses.everyone clapped and giggled among themselves.Adhi came close her and wishperd in her ear.even I knew tat you are IN LOVE WITH ME.❤️