when spring turns to winter😶

Asha and adhi relationship was quite admiring to many of their friends.They set the couple goals for everything,finally they remained as ideal couple . Everything was going fine and good till the expectations for Asha starts increasing more were adhi took her to granted...she started to demand more from him she started feeling insecure she always wanted him to be with her.Asha is a quite funky girl from outside to everyone bit deep inside she is the one who carve for love, attention ,care and she wanted her to treat her as kid.she is the girl who wants and feels to express everything to her loved ones.she wanted to be honest .she gives all her priority as Adhi in return. She expects little care attention and time from him..Days started turning upside down.love started vanishing ..crying sorrow grief occupied the place.she comforted her self with her own explanations ,she tried many times to come out of the relationship but she cannot because she always belvied that Adhi was the one.Adhi started ignoring her ,started making excuses.she started to have emotional breakdown underwent depression ..started to sir alone in her room. Cry on his name till her eyes get popped out and her stomach hurts.she tried to explain her situation and talk to Adhi Many times were he doesn't understood what actually she wants..she Became dull started to accept things..stopped talking to people felt low..she became a dead soul till she met vikram.