Chapter 1

Luhan strides down the stairs, donning his new Givenchy half white - half black polo which yaya handwashed just for this event. It was Luhan's 18th birthdayu kaya bongga ang suot niya and he has his chin faced up showing na no one can ruin this event. No one.

People which Luhan didn't even knew clapped their hands while chanting a Happy Birthday song. The song was sang three times- in English, Chinese and Korean.

Spoiled brat. That's Luhan. Siya na ata ang pinaka spoiled brat sa balat ng mundo ng mga spoiled brats. What he wants, he gets.

"Oh my gosh. Thank you, thank you. I didn't expect this! Omg, mom! I so love you.... and all of you people na din. I love you all. Wo ai ni, Saranghae." Luhan said as he puts his hands on his eyes na may fake tears, kunwari nagpupunas ng luha.

Luhan's mom goes to him, hugging him.

"Happy birthday, my baby boy. Look at you! You're so old na." Luhan's mom said as she shed tears. Luhan doesn't know if it's real or not.

"Ano ka ba mom! Hindi na ako baby. And besides, 18 na ako. I'm legal na. Oh my gosh. Everybody! Cheers!.... Waiters! Serve beer, wine, cocktails and whatnot! It's my treat! C'mon everyone! Wooh!" Luhan shouts the latter part. His mom facepalms, she knew na siya din ang magbabayad ng drinks. But it's not a problem since they are rich and they can afford anything naman.

"Anak, let me talk to you for a sec." Luhan's mom drags him all the way to his room.

"Why mom? Ano ang problem?" Luhan's face fell.

"Anak, diba I gave you gifts na for your birth week? I have one last special gift for you this day. You might find this very unexpected but I know you really want it." Luhan's mom said habang abot tenga ang smile niya.

"OMG, Mom what is it?" Luhan said.

"Uh... OMG anak, ako ata ang masexcited pa than you!"

"Mom please! Tell me na!"

"Teka anak, I need to go to the bathroom. 5 minutes."

"Putangina." Luhan mutters.