Chapter 3

Y/N'S POV:

Y/N'S POV:

I wake up being lightheaded and my head spinning in ways it shouldn't

Until my vision and mind goes to one, I look down seeing myself strapped in a black unstable chair with a thick tight rope around me almost blocking my blood circulation.
Right at that moment I hear footsteps which make me raise my head almost too instantly as I hear a loud click from my neck.

7 men stood before me and may I say

*DAMN THEY HELLA PERFECT*
I scold myself mentally for thinking like that in situations I should be taking seriously but I feel like I'm in a concussion.

3 of the boys were smirking at me like a predator that was spying on their pray, ready to pounce any moment and devour them...

"It's rude to stare" one of the boys said. I turn my gaze towards him examining his features, black luscious hair that hung over his eyes. His voice sounded raspy as if he just woke up from a sleep unwittingly.

"Excuse me, rude? You guys are the ones that kidnapped me so it's pretty hypocritical to be talking about manners" I spat out as if it was venom

The sleepy guy tilts his head to a side while smiling showing no teeth and approaches me making my spine shiver in fear. He stopped inches away from our faces.

While he dragged his long veiny fingers down my arm, caressing it, he deviously had his other hand going down my thigh as I was wearing a short skirt (part of my schools dodgy uniform) with the intention of slowly going up my skirt.

Without thinking twice...

I. Kick. Him. In. The. Nuts

"STAY IN YOUR LANE PERVERT" I yelled almost draining my voice as I sent a sour face to him when he was on the floor groaning, holding his crotch in pain.

"Feisty, I like it" says a boy on my left making me turn my view towards him. He had his brown hair parted in two ways wearing a rainbow Gucci jacket and a Gucci headband.

"Come here and I dare you to say that again boi" I say with pure anger running through my words.

                            ・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・ 

hi guys I haven't updated in a while and I just wanna say I'm sorry and that I WILL be carrying this story on.

Make sure to comment, vote and follow.

thanks

-ITakeKookaine