Chapter 14

The silver spoon in which i held in my hand started shaking unconsciously

The silver spoon in which i held in my hand started shaking unconsciously. The memories running through my head.It was as if all the pain, had darted throughout my body making me lethargic. I've seen Yoongi true col-

"What are you looking at?" Yoongi hissed with his intimidating eyes staring through my soul.

I didn't answer, i just kept my head down and carried on eating my cereal to avoid anything else.

-

A soon as everyone was done eating their breakfast, it was about 10:56am. Jungkook and Hobi went to the kitchen to help out Jin, Namjoon went out to run some errands meanwhile Taehyung and Yoongi went upstairs. 

I sprinted upstairs until Jungkook stopped me

"Hey Y/N tell Yoongi that Jin told him to come downstairs and help" he said non chalantly, not even giving me time to reply 

"uh- ok" i replied as if i had nothing wrong with what he told me to do, but deep down my heart was burning, my mind was all over the place. I don't want to enter Yoongi's room.

I pass by Yoongis room, his door was slightly open but not all the way. I could see him through the reflection of the mirror in his room, he was sitting down on his mattress scrolling through his phone.

I slowly enter the room, the door creaking as if it was a door bell that someone was coming. 

And without raising his head he says 

"Hasn't anyone taught you to know when coming into someones room". He sounded kinda pissed off which made me even more nervous to talk.

"Jin said to come downstairs and help him out" i say hesitantly, not looking at him or making any eye contact.

"Hey" 
"Hey!" he said, i was still yet looking away not making eye contact

"HEY"  I flinched which made me look at him

"Why aren't you looking at me? Am i too disgusting for you to look at?" he now stood up from the mattress which made his towering presence terrify me.

"W-what n- n-" i stuttered

"Am i too revolting to look at?" he slowly walked towards me

I was backing away by now steadily "n-no!"

The shaking in my voice showed how vulnerable i was in a situation like this

"Then why don't you look at me" he was still creeping slowly towards me 

I couldn't answer. All that was left was for me to back away from him gradually.

Until,

I hit the corner of the bed, making me fall on the bed backwards.

In my head i knew i was exposed in a position like this 

My breath was heavy as if i ran 8 miles before coming here.

He put his hands over me, in a locked position with a smirk i wanted to slap off his face, but i didn't,

i was too scared.

"you kno-" he was cut off by a sudden voice that was Jungkooks.

"HOW LONG DOES IT FUCKING TAKE YOU TO COME DOWNSTAI-" he stopped, assessing the situation.

He just made eye contact with both of us, knowing what was going on.

He let out a light breath, "just come downstairs" he sounded heartbroken, but he left the room as soon as Yoongi wanted to explain.

Yoongi got off me and i took this oppurtunity to my fullest and made a run for it.

I was still shaking from trying to digest what just happened.

"i need to stay away from him" i whispered to myself.

i then scurried away downstairs.

                                                        。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 

ceo of not publishing chapters

damn you guys are making me feel bad lmaooooooo

nah but thanks for reading and getting this ff to 99.7k holy shit

hope u like it

-ITakeKookaine