Two.

David-

B, Ash and I were in the car on the way to the doctors when B decided Ashley was the next person who just HAD to know about the police coming to the house this morning.

"So guess what Ash."

"Hm?" Ash answered looking up from her phone.

"Guess who almost got locked up this morning."

Before she even answered she punched the shit out my back.

"You and B man hands need to stop hitting people." I said.

"You're dumb ass almost got locked up for fucking whatttttt DAVID?" Ashley yelled looking like Cardi B on that one Love & Hip Hop reunion.

"Cardi influencing y'all ratchet hoes too much."

"Oop David watch your mouth." B told me balling up her fist to hit me.

"B keep your hands to yourself." I told her and she put it down.

"You lucky you driving." She said.

"Back to my question nigga what was the reasonnnnnnn" She said quoting Cardi.

"Rakim "missing"." I told her.

"Nooo." She said unbelievably.

"Girl yes I couldn't believe it either." B told her.

"So what happened how is it almost went to jail?" She asked confused.

"The police basically have nothing. They just know he must've been murdered but they have no idea who did it and they have no body. They found his car in the Hudson yesterday and knocked on our door at 10 am I had to tell them he's my boyfriend and the boys were all the best of friends and grew up together and blah blah blah." B said rolling her eyes.

"What the fuckkk. David I always knew you were slow but not STUPID!" Ash yelled at me as we pulled up to the doctors office finally.

I thought they'd stop yelling at me but nope they whisper yelled in the waiting room.

"Does Boog know?" Ash asked.

"Yep." B answered.

"Y'all both stupid y'all must want to go back to jail damn." Ashley said.

"Just fucking stupid." She said popping me.

"Damn man. I said we not going to jail it's all good y'all need to shut the fuck up nobody want to hear y'all mouths." I told them and they both looked like their feelings were hurt.

"I don't give a fuck about y'all wanting to be sad now. Let's not forget why I murdered that nigga. Let's not forget he was a snake that almost got me killed. And a nut that beat your ass Bianca. We could've all been dead had he made it to Houston so I don't feel stupid and I don't give a fuck about what y'all saying." I said simply and they didn't say anything.

"Bianca" the nurse called and we got up to go in the room.

"Any concerns since the last visit?" She asked as we all sat down.

"Not really I'm just due for a refill of my iron." B told her.

"Great I'll put that in for you now. And the doctor will be right in." The nurse told us walking out.

I reached for B hand and she moved it away from me.

I snatched it back "Don't fucking play with me." I said and I watched her roll her eyes but didn't bother snatching away again.

To say I was in love would be an understatement. I'm literally a whole different person with B than anybody. I just want to have my hands on her and my lips touching hers. I could listen to her talk all day and never get tired as long as she with me I'm at peace. I can breath a little bit better when she around. I sleep better with me by her. I love Bianca with everything in me forever. I can't ever fuck this up I pray she never leave me. I need her and my future child with me at all times.