Three.

Bianca-

When we got back to the house Don was still gone but Selena was back from work.

"Hey momma bear." I said rubbing her stomach and then hugging her.

"Hey my loves." She smiled.

"I don't know how else to say this so
Imma just get to the point." I said and Ashley pulled her phone out showing her the pictures of Don from the mall.

She looked through them with the worse look of pure disappointment on her face.

She locked Ashley's phone handing it back to her.

"While I'm pregnant tho." She said.

"Man I'm-  my blood is boiling." She said pacing the living room.

"While I'm pregnant tho!" She yelled.

"With HIS baby. While I'm working pregnant with his baby. While I'm holding him down being everything he asks for and more!" She yelled snatching the necklace he got her off and throwing it.

She wasn't sad she was mad and disappointed.

I watched her fly up the stairs 2 by 2 and I knew she was going to fuck some shit up.

Me and Ash looked at each other not sure on what to do next.

Next thing we knew a bunch of Don shit came flying down the stairs it was mostly clothes and shoes.

Selena followed with her hands full of some of his shoes and jewelry.

"Ooo he don't know what he did." Ashley mumbled.

Selena dropped his shit on the floor and then looked like she went looking for something in the kitchen.

She came out with scissors, a big black garbage bag and bleach.

She opened the bag and sat on the floor.

What was scaring me the most was that she was calm as a clam while doing this. Not a tear fell and not a word came out of her mouth.

She started cutting up his sneakers and clothes and it was all of his favorite stuff once I got a good look at everything.

David came in with Boogie behind him.

"Um what's doing on here?" Boog asked.

"Don cheating and got another baby on the way  so this is the result." I said.

"Sis you good?" D asked Selena.

She didn't answer and just continued cutting shit up and throwing it in the bag.

"I take that as a no." He said stepping away from her slowly.

"I never knew Lena was crazy too." Artist said.

"What's going on down here?" Ella asked walking down the stairs.

"Don cheating and he got another baby on the way." Boog answered.

"CAN YALL STOP SAYING THAT!" Selena yelled.

We all just stopped and looked at each other.

"Y'all hungry?" Ash asked.