[2]

Just like an other day, April eleventh was just like the rest. Besides the mild changes in what Kunikida was yelling at the brunette for or the type of mission he was on that was it. Another dreadful day, turning into a dreadful night. His heals clicked against the pavement remembering what his day was like. He managed to get Atsushi to through the Armed Detective Agency's lockers when they were supposed to be cleaning. That was a good moment.

  Chuckling to himself, his dark orbs turned their attention to the bar he always frequents around this time. It was somewhere around eleven when he entered. The monotonous bell rang as he pushed the door open and his dark shoes bounced in the establishment. His eyes scanned the room, slightly waving at those he deemed as regulars. Sitting at his usual spot, his usual drink of choice, whiskey was sitting there waiting for him.

  Nodding his appreciation, his eyes traced over the hunk of coat sitting next to him. Chuckling, to himself Osamu lend towards it and scanned the situation. Lifting up the coat a bit, he saw seeing traces of [h/c] locks under it. Now what would [Y/N] be doing under there? It seemed the person under there was trying to sleep. Curiosity got the better of him. Sliding the coat of the male's broad shoulders, the brunette got a good look at the situation.

  [Y/N] head was curled up, nuzzled between his arms almost uncomfortable. His arms would feel numb from not waking up at the same of of his brain if Osamu even dared to wake him. Slowly, his hands smoothed out the male's clothes before rubbing his back softly. "Drunk already?" The brunette joking asked. To answer him, the [h/c] male hummed in response before turning his sleepy orbs towards Dazai. Glancing over [Y/N], Dazai noticed a slight change in his appearance.

[Y/N] feature we're covered in small stubble, no doubt it was from shaving this morning. His shirt hung looser on his body than the shirt he wore a few days ago. Speaking of his shirt, the raven couldn't help but notice the lingering scent of alcohol no doubt coming from the wet stain on his arm. It hasn't evaporated yet, so it's fairly new from the looks of it. The badge was also-...

"What is it?" [Y/N] asked pushing himself up to sit up at a similar height as the man next to him. The coat resting on his shoulders fell threatened to fall on the floor. Dazai quickly grabbed it and began flooding it for the lad.

"Nothing, just enjoying the view." Joking to himself he watched as the [h/c] glared at him slightly. Licking his lips, [Y/N] pulled out chapstick to rubbed it along his lips. Tugging at it slightly, he gave up knowing it wouldn't bugged. "Office party wiped you out?" As if teasing the man, Dazai grabbed it, opening it easy without breaking a sweat.

"You could say that." The brunette waved his bandaged hand to signal the bartender. He pointed at the male sitting next to him smirking a little bit. As if quickly as request, a drink was placed in front of [Y/N]. Puzzled the [h/c] male looked at the brunette with confusion. Another drink was sat in front of Dazai next to his empty cup.

"Drink all you want. It's on me." Placing the rim of the cup to his lips he smiled a little. Sipping down the cooling beverage. " I saw you got promoted. Congratulations."