[3]

It's been a week since Dazai decided to visit the bar. A week since he had the chance to talk to [Y/N]. Walking in and hearing the familiar chimes as he met with [e/c] orbs waiting for him seat that once belonged to a friend of his. As whiskey drowned his pass memories, he listened to the mundane life of an office worker from the mouth of one. His life was completely different from [Y/N]. Completely void of any dangers he, himself would face on the daily.

The brunette would watch [Y/N]'s face would twist sourly and his eyes squint reminiscing of his experiences just a few hours ago. Bitterly his words come out as cold, but as the night gets older his words would becoming kinder showing his true feelings.

Dazai learned a lot during the short time he's known the [h/c]. Only by listening and provoking him the right way he got the answers he seek. Yet, on the contrary, Dazai was a closed book. Only letting out small things that interested him. Carefully planning out his words before saying them. Yet his actions weren't so much when it came to [Y/N].

A slight tap or a graze of skin was minor but it would send the raven over. Craving the touch of an arbitrary guy became thought provoking as each day passes. He want more, yet at the same time so little. Dazai wanted all of [Y/N] but none at the same time.

  It's been a week since Dazai decided to visit  the bar. A week since he had the chance to talk to [Y/N]. But not a day has gone by without thinking of possibilities of him smiling back at him.

  As the climes announced his presence, he waited for his name to be called out by the person clouding his head space. But a slight wave would do.