Intro

(Y/n's POV)

(Talk Time)

Hey, hi, how are you?... I know you've been waiting for me to update you on what's been going on with me and Sana. But... I don't know if I should say. It's pretty terrible. Our relationship is terrible, our conversations are terrible,  everything is terrible. We... (Sigh) We haven't been friendly towards each other. Like, the last time we kissed was... I think... About a month ago. We've only been holding hands and hugging.

We've been trying to maintain our relationship... Or I have been trying to. But all she wants is a fight... She just wants to fight and I can't take it anymore. I want to do something about it but every time I try, I just hear yells from her. I'm trying not to lose it and lose her. I'm trying to find a way to help her, help us, help our relationship. But, if something doesn't happen that would fix our relationship then... I think me and her are through.

Um... I'm going to tell you what's going on for this week only... That way, you can understand what's going on... But each chapter I make will be short, but not too short. You'll get enough details in each chapter of each fight we have.

I hope you enjoy... Wait, no, this isn't supposed to be enjoyable. It's a story about my sad life... I, uh... Um... I hope you... Ugh, whatever...