Sleepover

(Your POV)

It's night time, and me and Sana decided to have a sleepover at her house, since its been a while. We were in the living room, lying down on the floor with our blankets and pillows. Right now, I'm just on my phone, playing some games while Sana is picking a show to watch on Netflix. Once I got done with my game, I put it down and noticed that Sana is still picking a show to watch.

You: Hey Sana.

Sana: What?

You: Do you want me to choose a show to watch?

Sana: No, why?

You: It's just because you're taking too long.

Sana: Hey, I'll take as long as I want. Don't you rush me. I have the remote, so I'll decide what show I want to watch, even if I have to take an eternity to choose a show. Okay?

You: Geez... Okay then, I'm sorry.

I went back on my phone and played some more video games as I waited for Sana to pick a show. I don't want to have more fights with Sana, so I'm going to try and keep my cool and not talk back at Sana. I want our relationship to be better, so I'm going to try and make it better by not trying to piss her off. It should work, I know it should.

(Timeskip)

After a few minutes of playing some games, I got tired and went to sleep. Sana was still looking for a TV show to watch. She really can't decide what to watch.

I woke up from my sleep. I see that Sana finally found a show to watch. I sat up a little and looked at the time. It was 1:00am. I think it's time for her to go to bed. I lied back down and put my hand on Sana's thigh. She looked at me.

Sana: Yes?

You: Sana... Go to sleep...

Sana: Why? I'm enjoying the show.

You: Because, it's late... Get some sleep... You'll need it...

Sana: I don't want to go to bed. Don't tell me what I need. I'll do what I want. Gosh, you're not the boss of me. You also think you're so smart and stuff.

You: What?

I started getting angry from her attitude but then calmed myself down, remembering that arguing won't help us.

Sana: You heard me. You think you're so smart huh? I don't need sleep. Sleep needs me.

You: I don't think I'm smart. I never said I did Sana.

Sana: Shut up and go back to sleep.

You: (Sigh) Okay then... (Mumbles words)

Sana: What'd you say?

You: Nothing...

Sana: Yeah, that's right.

I lied back down and turned my back towards Sana so I wouldn't be facing her. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

(Timeskip)

I was still sleeping, dreaming and dreaming about dreams. The blanket me and Sana were using was huge and it was really soft. It was a really nice blanket. I liked it. It put me to sleep fast.

Suddenly, I felt a force pull the blanket away from me. It woke me up. I opened my eyes and noticed that the amount of the blanket I had was less than I remembered when I went to sleep. I turned around and saw that Sana had most of the blanket now.

You: Sana, why are you hogging all the blanket?

Sana: Dude, you're the one hogging all the blanket. I didn't have that much so I pulled some away from you.

You: Couldn't you have done something else than pull it and wake me up?

Sana: No. What could I have done? And I don't care if you wake up.

You: Well... You could have just scooted closer to me and cuddled with m.

I was still trying to be positive and friendly towards Sana even though I was getting angry.

Sana: Well, I don't want to and I don't feel like it.

You: Oh... Okay...

I lied back down and closed my eyes but Sana still went at me.

Sana: And can you shut up? You snore too much and it's so annoying.

You: Babe... I can't control my snores.

Sana: I don't care, just shut up. You need to shut up.

I started getting more angry but I tried to keep my cool.

You: Sana, what's the matter with you?

Sana: What's the matter with YOU?

You: Nothing, I'm asking you because you always seem mad.

Sana: It's because, you're a bad boyfriend. Don't know why I'm still dating you.

You: Oh really?

I didn't care anymore. She keeps pushing it. I'm not going to be friendly anymore. I stood up, grabbed my backpack and started packing my stuff.

Sana: Where are you going?

You: Home.

Sana: What? Why?

You: Because, I don't want to sleep over anymore.

Sana: You can't just leave. It's night time, it's too dangerous.

You: Why do you care? You never care.

Sana: That's not true!

You: Yes it is Sana! You don't care, at all! I'm sick and tired of your attitude. What the hell happened to you? What the hell happened to us? We used to be perfect. Now we're just imperfect. You have this attitude and I have been trying to keep my cool.

I packed up everything. I put on my backpack and my shoes. Sana was just sitting there, all silent. I stood up and looked at her.

You: We need to stop this... It's getting out of control.

She continued to look at me and then a few seconds later,

Sana: You got anything else you want to say? If you do, then hurry and just say it so you can leave. I don't want you here anymore.

I reached my boiling point. I wanted to punch her but thank god I had control over my hands. But I need to say it. I need to end this now. If anything will stop this, then I have to say it.

You: Yeah... I'm breaking up with you.

Her face didn't change. She just turned back to the TV. I turned around and left her house. I'm done with that squirrel. I should've done this sooner. Our relationship couldn't have been fixed, not even by a miracle.