Amara

Lucifer helps her up and Micheal stands in front of her "sister?...how are you alive?" Her soft smile fades "father" they all stare at her as she continues "father...he locked me away after I tried to save you" she looks over at Lucifer

"Luci.....I tried to save you from the cage and he locked me away....for millenniums I was stuck...but I don't have knowledge of what brought me out"

she looks over at dean the two men and a woman that were in the church "Winchester's?" She tilts her head "was it you who brought me out?" The three of them shake their heads, she stands up on her own,

"Amara" she whispers.

they all look at her confused, dean, Sam, Emily and the rest of the angels but Lucifer were thrown against the wall. Ali soon found herself shielded by Lucifer's body "Leave! Now." Lucifer snarled and Amara laughed "or what?" She continued to walk closer.

Lucifer wraps his hand into a fist and Amara stops in her tracks, it only lasts for a couple seconds until she moves again.

She smirked and walked up to Lucifer, Lucifer was practically foaming at the mouth "step off." He warned, Amara threw her arm out and Lucifer flew across the room on the wall along with the rest, his focus stayed on Ali.

He could barley stand up straight. "Leave Amara...you have no business here." Amara smirked and curled her fist into a ball, "you have no power to stop me." Ali almost fell to the ground, "NO." Lucifer growled in a deep low voice and the ground shook, Lucifer appeared in front of Amara, his eyes glowing red.

Amara smiled and backed off "I'll be back." And she disappeared,