00.1 Just A Little Witchy

Sunday, September 22, 2019 23:58 pm

23:58 pm

Belle Barnavelt had no idea how her cousin convinced her to get dressed up in a teal cloak-dress and a pointy hat, but there she was, sitting in the dark living room in front of over one-thousand candles, and twenty different herbs.

"I do not understand why we're doing this right now, Lewis." Florence spoke first, coming into the room, decked out in the same outfit but in purple.

"Isn't it evident?' Lewis started, lighting more candles with the lighter. 'It's the Last-Quarter moon tonight, when all of our powers are easiest to build upon, we have to do something with this opportunity."

While Lewis was speaking, Florence sat down on a purple pillow, in front of the large crystal ball and various books on Witchcraft, and started flipping to the correct page for the ritual about to take place.

"Lewis, darling, the only thing evident about this entire situation, is that you convinced all of us to wear this." Belle refuted, pointing to her hat.

"I'm going to have to take Florence and Belle's side on this one, Lewis." Rose said, with Fig— in cat form— in her arms.

"Really? You were supposed to be on my side, Rose." Lewis slightly pouted.

"Yes, however, the entirety of us are already powerful. There's nothing wrong with strengthening ourselves and each other, but we don't have to wear these."

Belle applauded Rose from her spot on the floor, before leaning against the pillows behind her, smirking lightly at her cousins glare.

"How does it feel to know we stole your girlfriend, Lewis?" Belle asked her cousin.

"Deplorable." Lewis said, walking over to the banister above the fireplace, putting the lighter on top of it.

"Okay, Lewis, I know for a fact, that I did not agree to this." Jonathan Barnavelt said while walking into the room, then sitting in between Belle and Florence.

"And I did not agree to help him get into that." Juniper, the vampire, exclaimed, walking in behind him and plopping down next to Belle.

"It's only fair that you get dragged into this along with us, you live in this house as well." Florence said to the vampire.

"Yeah, that's not happening, bye everyone, have fun!" Juni said before attempting to escape.

"Oh, no, little cat, you're staying here with the rest of us." Rose said, before putting Fig into his arms and making him sit back down.

"Okay everyone, we have fifteen seconds, sit around the table. Does everyone know what to do?" Lewis finally sat down.

"Lewis, we taught you everything you know, and you asked us if we know what to do? Not gonna lie—I'm offended." Jonathan exclaimed while readjusting his hat.