Chapter 25

Cracking his eyes open, y/n winced as the sun shined through the windows and onto his face. Yawning and rubbing his eyes, y/n snuggled further into the warmth of the couch he laid on. An arm wrapped around his waist, keeping y/n close. Y/n's eyes snapped open, his weariness leaving him as he realized couches don't have human arms.

Looking down, y/n saw that he was laying atop Bakugou's body, the blond sleeping peacefully beneath him. Bakugou's arm moved from y/n's waist to further down, his fingers grazing over the small amount of exposed skin of y/n's back. As y/n tried to move away from atop the sleeping male, he then noticed something else poking at him.

A bright blush made its way across y/n's face. The sun wasn't the only thing that had risen during the day. Y/n's struggling awoke Bakugou, the male groaning and turning over, bringing y/n with him, pushing the smaller male into the back of the couch. Now he could really feel it.

"Excuse you." Y/n huffed, trying to move from his spot, but Bakugou's grip around his hips grew tighter.

"Stop moving around so much." The blond growled, half-assedly glaring down at y/n with tired eyes.

"Control yourself, aggressive." Y/n spat back. Bakugou raised a brow before he caught on to what y/n was saying. His lips curled up into a smirk.

"You can always take care of it for me." His smirk was immediately wiped off of his face as y/n released a large pulse of energy, sending the blond off of the couch and onto the floor.

"I'll pass." Y/n huffed, spreading out his limbs so that Bakugou wouldn't have any room to lay back down. With a huff and a roll of his eyes, Bakugou stalked off towards the bathroom. Y/n huffed as well, his eyes trailing over to the clock on the far wall. It seems they only slept for about an hour. It was a wonder that Midoriya hadn't seen them and woken them up yet. Y/n was really hoping the green haired male had been busy for the past hour, as he didn't want to explain why he was sleeping on top of Bakugou.

Sitting up, y/n brought his fingers to his lips, remembering the events that had taken place before he fell asleep. That familiar feeling of Bakugou's lingering kiss was buzzing on his skin. His heart fluttered, just the thought of the aggressive blond bringing him into a daze. But he knew this wouldn't last. Bakugou, along with everyone else, would eventually come to know the truth. He'd turn his back on these people he's grown quite fond of, and they'd turn their backs on him as well. The thought hurt slightly, but it was only natural. Heroes and villains go together, but only on opposite sides of the coin.

Sighing, y/n stood up from the couch, making his way over to the staircase. Deciding it'd be best for him to hide away before the rest of his classmates return. He'd rather avoid the never ending stream of questions he knew he was going to get.

As Bakugou exited the bathroom, he noticed that the common room was empty. He sighed and dragged his hand down his face. He hated the way y/n made him feel. He hated how the male kept pushing him away. He couldn't understand why y/n was so adamant about being unworthy of happiness, why he seemed to keep so many secrets locked away, weighing himself down with the burden of it all. Bakugou couldn't understand why y/n couldn't trust him. They obviously had a connection with each other, and this time y/n hadn't fully pushed him away. So why couldn't y/n tell him this 'truth' that he was fighting so hard to keep hidden?

Bakugou was snapped out of his thoughts as the front door opened, his classmates flooding in. Rolling his eyes at their loudness, the blond huffed and headed for the stairs, figuring it was time he got back to work on cleaning.

Y/n sat against his door, tuning out the loud, teasing voices of his classmates outside in the hallway. He heard Bakugou yelling and Midoriya defending himself as their classmates pointed out every single bit of dirt left around the building. He rolled his eyes. He missed the peace.