THE GENTLEMAN: THE END OF THE BEGINNING

It was a pleasant morning. The sun shined brightly indicating that the good is awake and the evil is asleep. 

Robin the caretaker of "WARRIORS HEAVENS" graveyard was sleeping but got awake by the sound of the footsteps. 

(WARRIOR HEAVENS IS SITUATED ON A HILL"

Robin said, " who's there?". He saw a man in a purple coat with a long iron stick at his back, standing beside him was a  boy of around 15 eating ice-cream. Robin took a closer look.

"Oh! it's you gentlemen, pardon these old eyes," said in a friendly manner.

"And who is this young man beside you" continued Robin.

"He is my son,"  said the gentleman with a smile.

"Hmm, I shall not borrow more time of yours, ok bye," said Robin and started to move towards entrance to sweep the dry leaves.

And the gentleman and his son started to move towards the graves.

"Hey! what was your name again," asked Robin.

The gentleman turned back and replied "Carter,... James Carter"

Carter and his son went towards the peak. On reaching the hill Carter sat in front of a grave shaded by a tree. 

His son murmured the name of the dead man "V. Leon".

"Who was V. Leon daddy," asked his son.

James replied " he was a member of our guild- "THE RANGERS OF HEAVEN"

" Under him, the guild flourished or I should say it was the golden era of our guild." Continued James

"I want to know more about Capt. V.Leon" asked his son

"Capt.V.Leon!" James looked at him with astonishment.

"Who said he was the Captain," said James

His son was in shock

He always thought that the captain was the most important man in the team,

"Didn't you say that it was under him that the guild....." said his son with confusion.

"Oh no no he was the Vice Captain," said.

His son was in shock he always thought that it was the captain who is the most important person of the team.

"Isn't the captain most important person of a team?" asked the son.

"No" replied James
"Let me prove it to you, want to listen to a story" continued James

"Yes, but about whom," asked the son

James while looking at the sunset replied " V. Leon"