V. LEON

With the blink of my eye, he disappeared. 

The very next minute we arrested him and took him for interrogation. At first, he was not spilling out anything. So we gave him the 'truth tonic'  prepared by Koal. With the tonic's effect, he spilt everything out that it was Jolly's stepfather Mr Roy who was the client. And Mr Roy admitted, he wanted his blood-related son to replace jolly.

The next day we went to the headquarters to submit the case report. We were about to step in the cafeteria when Mr Iran shouted from the back " you new people come here". We three looked at each other and went to him. He said, " there is someone I would like you to meet, please follow me". He took us to a cabin and when we entered we found the same man with a red coat and the sword beside him.

He stood from the chair and said: "we have met each other but you might be wondering who I am ?"
He continued " I am V.Leon".
There was a moment of silence, I was in shock.
I never taught that the person who I met last night, he would stand in front of me the very next morning.
I was just wondering this taught when he gave another news.
He said," from now you will be going on the mission with me and I must say you are very lucky, we have a mission".
Then he went out of the room