•Chapter 13

Hayden's POV

Hayden's POV

We rushed Annie to the hospital and Katie told me she was on the psych floor. She wasn't talking to the psychiatrist or psychologist. They told me she has been repeating my name and that's all she spoke.

They took me to her room, where she wore a white hospital gown with her fuzzy slides. "Hayden," she sighed, running into my arms.

"Hey Anns." I said, then sat her down on her bed.

"I hate this place. You know this is one of my fears." She told me, and I knew it.

"I know. But they're helping you. They say you won't talk. Why?" I asked.

"The babies. I had a dream, they were in heaven, with Caleb. So, when I woke up, I told you to take me to the room, so I could be with them." She told me, very quietly. "I thought you'd be better without me. I've brought pain to you, Hayden. You've been taking care of me, when you shouldn't be." She cried, and I held her. "I don't deserve you."

"Sh, we'll get through this. Now, do me a favor, it'll make me happy. Talk to them. Ok. And I will keep on visiting you, and care for you, ok?" She nodded, and I kissed her forehead. "I love you."

"You do?" She asked.

"Nothing you could've done would change that. It'll take me forever to stop."

"I love you too, Hay." I smiled, and then left the room while she played with her necklace Caleb gave her.

They were gonna take it away, since they said it could be a potentially dangerous chain which she could strangle herself in. But we know she wouldn't want blood on that chain.

When Annie was released, I flew to Toronto to see Johnny and Kenzie. "Sorry we couldn't come. Johnny was busy in the studio and Gabriella-"

"No problem Kenz. But, I can only be here for so long. Annie thinks I'm with my dad." I told her.

"Yeah, but you flew to literally across the country to another county. To what, talk? While Annie thinks you're talking to your dad who is miles away from where she is." Kenzie said, then picked up Gabriella and handed her to me. "Honestly, I can picture you being a father right now. But I can't imagine what you and her are going through. I can't even imagine not living without Gabriella now. It's like, she was always in my life."

That's when I broke. "Kenzie, I lost two children, before I could even know they were growing in her stomach, before we could find out the gender." I cried, while she rubbed my back. "I could've been a father. Had a family with Annie. I don't care about what the public would say, I'd have two children. If she didn't have a miscarriage, I could be right by her side right now, caressing her stomach. But here I am, crying. And I didn't even loose the babies. She did, and I'm not there for her."

"You did loose them Hayden. She calls for you because she thinks she keeps on ruining your life. Go to her, and be there for her."

For a month, me and Annie lived in Texas in that apartment by ourselves. My dad paid, using my money but his account. She was smiling, happy.

"Hayden, are we," I knew where that was going, so I put my hand on top of hers.

"You may have loved him, but I love you too much to let you go. Now, I got it all set up." We we're creating a video, explaining so much.

"Hey guys!" We said, then went straight to the point.

"You're wondering why we are together right now filming this video. But, we're here to explain." Annie said, but I know this is hard for her.

"This is a very serious matter and we know how many people have struggled with this." I looked at her, but she couldn't keep it in. "Annie, was pregnant. Two months ago, she had a miscarriage, and twins died."

Annie couldn't keep it in, she ran to the bathroom, and I knew I couldn't follow her.

"This is so hard for us, especially Annie. I please ask you not to hate on Annie, and support us. Annie has been through so much, especially these past few months. Um, things have happened. And, she should be here to discuss that. But what I will tell you is, Annie is whom I believe is the love of my life. She may have made mistakes, but we all do. Though I won't forgive her for what she did, she knows she made a mistake and did her best trying to repair the damage, while going through all this."

Annie came out, and sat next to me. "I have made mistakes. So many. I will never forgive myself so no one should either. I now understand how much it hurts to loose a child, and I know how much it feels loosing two. It's like, I committed murder, but in my body. I carried a test in my purse, since I found out. Because i always thought I could actually go and tell Hayden. But I never did and I will regret that for the rest of my life."

I think that's enough. We aren't gonna post that video. I turned off the camera, and pulled her in my lap. "I love you." She told me, quietly as we were centimeters away from kissing.

"I love you too." And with that, we kissed.

It turned into more and then we were making out. Her hands were in my hair as we kissed.

and then, yeah