•Chapter nineteen•

annies pov

after months, i was showing a lot and it was hard to hide. turns out we are expecting twins. i already felt huge, and was showing early on. i was 4 months now, and my morning sickness was slowly stopping.

"mommy! can we go to gabby's house?" kali asked, running into the dining room where i was looking through mail.

me and hayden are working, mostly in our companies. many people don't know but we invested in a few companies in the last few years. we haven't made much music, mostly hayden. he told me he wasn't as interested as he was 5 years ago. i get it. i write songs sometimes, and record them at kenzie's.

"call aunt kenz first ok." i said, handing her my phone after i pressed kenzie's contact.

a few minutes passed and kali came back in. "she said ok!" kali said.

"what took so long?" i asked.

"i showed her my vanity!" kali said, then gave me back my phone.

"go get ready baby." i said, then she ran along.

"more?" kenzie asked, looking at my empty plate that had fries.

"yeah thanks." i said, "how's trying for another baby?" i asked, as she put the frozen fries in the toaster oven.

"still trying. johnny's been in the studio for the past few months too. since the wedding, he's been working very hard on this new album. so it's hard to, you know, especially when i'm ovulating." kenzie said, then looked at her wedding ring. "you know i've been thinking about what would've happened if we didn't have gabriella."

"why?" i asked, as i looked behind me, checking the kids.

"i don't know. but i'm happy a little incident became the life i've never knew i needed." kenzie said, looking at her kids. "but sometimes i do get tired of them. me and johnny never have time to just talk."

"done." i said excitedly, kenzie was confused, "i'll take the kids to Chuck E. cheese or whatever, then me and hayden can take them for the night, while you and johnny make them another sibling." i laughed, and she did too.

"thanks anns. but i don't want you to be too tired. you're carrying 2 babies. i was tired with one." kenzie said, taking out the fries for me.

"no worries. we can go now. there's this new place for toddlers by city walk." i suggested, then kenzie thanked me and called johnny as i got the kids ready to go.

"gabriella let's go over there!" kali exclaimed, running over to the swings as gabriella followed.

it was pretty much an indoor mini city. all things heightened under 5 feet for kids. it was nice, and they had amazing mac and cheese. me and ezra loved it. ezra was so big now, and was such a gentleman. he was older than kali but still was the baby.

afterwards, we went to the movie theater and watched some kid show. i mostly had my ear phones in, listening to a podcast. ezra was asleep on my lap, while kali and gabriella loved the movie. hayden was home by the time we all got into the car. hayden was starting dinner as we drive home.

by the time we got home, especially with la traffic, it took forever but hayden finished dinner, got all the beds ready, and cleaned up the place a bit. all the kids ate dinner at the counter and me and hayden day on the couch. i am not gonna let them touch my brand new couch until i know they're spotless.

"ok kids, go change into your pjs and we can play some games." i said, then they all ran into the rooms to change. hayden gave me a kiss on the lips and wrapped his arms around my back, placing a hand on my ass. he kept kissing my neck, making my head roll back. "nope," i controlled myself, "i live you so much baby but, not tonight. i guarantee a kid will come into bed with us later and-"

"mommy! can we play the dance game?" kali asked, referring to just dance.

"sure, i'll set it up." i said as she ran back to her room, then hayden bent down, kissing my stomach. then, pulled up my dress and, "oh, god. oh my." i moaned quietly, but after a few minutes and an amazing organsm, the kids came back and i hid my underwear under the trash can.