CHAPTER 5

So I'm going to redo that last bit of the previous chapter (gonna try to make it a little better)

Levi'S POV

As I was deep in thought I noticed someone walk into the classroom, it was the boy who drove me this morning. I think he said his name was Eren? I don't know, but I do have to admit he's kind of cute, cute being an understatement. He was rather tall for his age, he had messy chocolate hair and his eyes o his eyes. They were a beautiful mix of teal-green with gold flick's that seemed to sparkle in the sunshine.

He must have caught me staring because he gave me the sexiest smirk I had ever seen, It would have melted the ice-age. Blushing I looked away in retern he let out a low chuckle, I think my heart skipped a beat. School dragged on as usual, soon it was time to go home. "If I was being honest I didn't want to go home" but I had no choice, as I walked down the school hallway I seen Eren and what I presumed are his friends. "A small blond, I think his name is Armin"
And leaning on Eren was my cousin Mikasa, who just glared at me. "I'm pretty sure she hates me but I don't know why"

As I was making my way along I was suddenly slammed into the lockers so hard the air was knocked out of me. I fell to the floor coughing. ~Awww did the wittle slut get hurt~? Annie cooed.
Jean laced his fingers with his girlfriend Annie's, laughing. I began to lean back up when Jean kicked me in the side, I coughed blood. He was about to hit me again but he stopped his kick when Eren stepped in front of me, "Leave him alone or I'll beat you into a bloody pulp"

The last thing I remember was Annie trying to pull Jean away before I blacked out.

336 words

This is officially my longest chapter
(And it wasn't even that long)
Ugh I can't do this! I'm dying......
cries in corner listening to eminem Tdg mcr bvb green day night core
etc etc

372