CHAPTER 6

EREN'S POV

After I got out of class I made my way down the hall toward's my locker, Eren! I paused hearing my name. It was Armin running toward's me while Mikasa followed slowly behind. "Armin what's up? Panting Armin began rambling about class and video games, Mikasa slipped over and leand slightly on me, "annoying" I mean does she think we're a couple or something!? My attention was drawn to the small raven quietly making his way down the crowded hall, he looked my direction but quickly looked away rounding the corner to the lockers. "cute" 

Are you even listening to me?
"Oh sorry Armin" forget it anyway I got to go see you later, come on Mikasa you've got to drive me home.
"Yeah see you later Armin, bye Mikasa" Quickly pulling away from Miksas's grasp I ran to catch up to Levi, I hope he's not left yet. As I rounded the hall I saw Levi in the floor coughing while Jean and Annie stood over him laughing, Rage ran through me I ran and jumped in front of Levi before Jean could hurt him again. "Leave him alone or I'll beat you to a bloody pulp" I growled. Annie took an step back  "come on babe let's go"  That's  right you better leave before I change my mind"
This isn't over Jeager! And with that they left. I turned to Levi who had passed out, wiping the blood of his soft lips I picked him up bridle style and carried him to my car. Isn't that Eren what is he doing with someone like that? Disgusting! He better be careful or he'll get some kind of disease"

Ignoring there comment's I placed Levi in the passenger seat buckled his seat belt and started the car. Aw shit! I don't know where he lives! I'll just take him back to my house for now, and have my dad check him out. Looking at him now he's actually pretty hot, his soft raven hair was styled in a under cut, he has pale milky skin, soft pink kissable lips.
And stormy silver eyes that were now closed by long thick eyelashes,
"I need to know more about him"
I'll talk to him more when he wakes up.

378 words

I did it! I did it! I did it! hooray!
Lol "I'm an idiot"

399 words

Hope you enjoy
        Lol
       401