Unwell

It feels warm.

Too warm.

Not only that, but it also feels heavy.

Almost painfully heavy.

Urata groaned lightly as he tried shifting his body to move away from the unbearable heat and weight pressing on him. Even after many attempts, the heavy feeling didn't seem to budge nor was he relieved of the heat. Despite the struggle, the auburn-haired man refused to lift his heavy eyelids, not wanting to wake up yet to the blaring morning light. But, seeing as he was getting nowhere with the situation, he grudgingly began to open his eyes gradually.
Bracing himself for the burning pain that was sunlight, Urata quickly flicked his eyes open.

... Only to be faced with a red, plaid-patterned cloth.

He stared at it blankly as his eyes began to adjust to the light surrounding the room. Much of the morning light was blocked off by the piece of soft cloth practically touching his face, allowing him to have a surprisingly comfortable arousal. A very familiar and somewhat comforting scent wafted around him but he couldn't quite pinpoint what it was. Still groggy from waking up, he shifted his eyes slightly towards the source of pressure on him, deciding to ignore the strange cloth for now. Trying to make out his surroundings with his rather blurry vision, caused by both his bad eyesight and him just waking up, he noticed that the same plaid cloth was also slumped over his waist. Confused, he gave it a closer inspection, staring at it with squinting eyes until he came to the realization that it was an arm.

An arm, huh. No wonder it was so warm...

...

Wait, an arm?!!

Almost doing a double-take, Urata anxiously moved his eyes up along the red, plaid-shirt in front of him. He made out large, broad shoulders in front of him. He continued upwards, soon gaining visual of an open-collared neck. Then finally, a face.

Urata choked on his own gasp.

"W-wh, What the hell are you doing?!!!" Urata stuttered, practically in a half-shout, half-scream that immediately had Sakata jump awake from his sleep. Before the crimson-haired man could react, he quickly found himself on the floor, wincing in pain after being, literally, kicked off the bed with a force not expected of a person of "a little over 5 feet". Once he regained his composure, Sakata immediately jumped to his feet, body bristling with anger.

"Hey, what the hell was that for?!!" The taller man's blood-red eyes were glowering with rage, clearly discontent with the way he was awoken.

"You're one to talk!! What were you doing to me?!!" Urata returned the glare, though it was more a disgruntled and frantic expression rather than one of anger. He covered his chest with his arms in a crossed X-shape as if trying to defend himself from an offender. Sakata could only look at him with a dumbfounded stare, dropping his furious glare for a moment to express genuine confusion.

"Huh? What do you mean?" The man asked, tilting his head slightly to the side, almost resembling a small, confused puppy. Urata only felt himself getting more flustered.

"Stop acting dumb! You know what I mean! You had your arm around.. around..." Urata felt his sentence trail off as his throat became dry, quickly becoming conscious of the words that were coming out of his mouth. He felt his face beginning to grow warm and his teeth dug into his bottom lip roughly. Why is this frustrating me so much?

Sakata just continued to stare blankly at Urata, so genuinely oblivious to the point where he seemed innocent. The man watched intently as the soft, pale skin of the smaller man gradually became flushed with a light coral hue. Despite knowing the man was growing red from anger, it was rare to ever see him so flustered and flushed other than when he was drunk- which was still a very rare occurrence. The pastel-like pink on his face complimented his pale skin surprisingly well.