Chapter 3

After around 1 week had passed and Hunter and Keitaro's bond had gotten better and better. They were like two peas in a pod, doing absolutely everything together and rarely ever seen apart.

Natsumi walked over to Keitaro. “Keitaro!” He said, “I see you and Hunter have been getting on really well! I'm glad you've got such a great friend.”

Keitaro smiled and nodded, closing a book he was reading.

“What's that your reading?”

“Oh this?” He said looking at the front cover. “Its a book Hunter let me borrow. It's called ‘Knight in Armour’.”

Natsumi smiled. “Aww, that's so sweet! You really do get along well.”

“Keitarooooo!!” Hiro said running over and tackling his best friend in a hug. “You know how Yoichi and I are toootal enemies?”

“Umm...yeah?” He said hugging his best friend back. “What about it?”

“Wellll, it turns out he was only cruel to me to hide his feelings!! Who knew he loved me so much...”

“Wait,” Natsumi began. “You’re dating!?”

Hiro nodded and smiled. “He's actually really caring and sweet...he's always looking out for me and he's so protective!”

Keitaro smiled and hugged his best friend tighter. “I'm really happy for you, Hiro!”

“Oh, and Natsumi. Taiga wants to see you.”

Natsumi nodded and walked to his cabin, feeling very curious.

Hiro smiled. “I'm gonna go find Yoichi, see you, Keitaro!”

“See you, Hiro!”

Keitaro sighed and stood up walking back to their cabin to look for Hunter. “Hunter?” He said, opening the cabin door and looking around. He knew Hunter could appear out of nowhere and could most likely be there the whole time but for some reason, he couldn't find him.

He noticed a yellow sketchbook on the bed, realising it was Hunter's. “Why did he just leave this lying...?” He thought, picking it up and sitting down and looking at it.

After he had skimmed through the first 8 pages, he found a drawing of himself and Hunter holding hands and smiling. They were standing on a hill, surrounded by all kinds of wildlife, birds, trees, flowers...

It made Keitaro blush and smile at the beautifully drawn drawing of them. He picked up a pencil and wrote a little message in the corner of the page. ‘I love the drawing! -Keitaro ❤️’

He closed the sketch book and then sat it down, the pencil beside it. He slowly walked over to his bed and started reading that book again, finding it very interesting.

After about an hour, he got up and dressed into his camp clothes as it was around 1:00 PM.

Hunter walked through the door just as he put his shirt on and walked over to his sketchbook laying on his bed with his pencil at the ready.

Keitaro walked into the laundry room as Hunter skimmed through the pages when the message on his previous drawing caught his eye.

A blush appeared on Hunter's face and he slowly sat his sketchbook down walking into the laundry room and hugging Keitaro from behind. “I-I love you, Keitaro...”

Keitaro's eyes widen at the 3 words, was this his chance?

He smiled and turned around, hugging him back. “I love you, too, Hunter.”

Hunter smiled and looked up at him with adorable, innocent eyes showing just how much Keitaro meant to him, his smile never leaving his lips.

((Okay, so from here there will be a bit of fucking. Just to say, Keitaro didn't get sick they just do it anyways because wtf not? Anyways...back the chapter.) And yes, I am aware that this scene happens on the 5th day which is in fact the Sportsfest. But remember, this is a fanfiction. Anything can happen so bare with me, here.))

He slowly pulled Hunter's shirt up, which Hunter then held. He pulled his pants and boxers down slightly as well.

“Hunter...you have such a cute body...”

Hunter didn't respond, he just made a small noises as Keitaro began to kick his nipple.

Hunter let out a quiet moan, his heart beginning to race. After hearing the noises his lover was making, Keitaro decided to take it up a notch and began to move his hand up and down his dick.

Hunter let out another moan, this time louder showing just how much pleasure he was in. Upon seeing this, Keitaro wrapped his lips around Hunter's nipple, sucking on it.

After doing this for another few minutes and still moving his hand up and down Hunter's dick, Hunter spoke.

“K-Keitaro, I-I’m gonna...nnhh~!”

Keitaro slowly took his mouth off and smiled. “Aww, you actually came, huh?” He said, letting go of his dick and cleaning his arm since some of Hunter's cum got over it.

All Hunter could do was pant. His eyes were closed, too as he was still trying to recover from his orgasm.

He slowly opened his eyes and pulled his shirt down and pulled his pants and boxers up. He stumbled into Keitaro's arms, his face in the center of his chest which made Hunter's face heat up and turn a dark red.

Keitaro laughed and hugged him. “Come on, let's go get settled lunch at the mess hall. Everyone will be wondering where we are...”

Hunter nodded and stumbled over to his Camp clothes getting dressed into them. Keitaro walked over once he was done and hugged him from behind kissing his neck. “I love you, Hunter.”

“I-I love you, too, Keitaro...”

After they shared a sweet and loving kiss Hunter folded his other clothing and lay it beside his bed alongside his sketchbook so he knew where they were.

Keitaro took his hand and intertwined their fingers as they walked out the cabin and over to the mess hall.

Everyone turned to face them as they sat down which made Hunter giggle and let go of his hand. Hiro had already sat some food down for them having realised they would be going in there. Eventually.

“What did Taiga need you for, Natsumi?” Keitaro asked as he wrapped his arms around Hunter who snuggled into his side.

“Oh, he wanted to confess to me.” Natsumi replied, pulling Taiga into a hug. Taiga's face turned a dark red and looked away.

“Shut up!” He said, “Do you want everyone to hear!?”

“Kinda.”

Taiga said nothing which made everyone laugh. Yoichi then spoke, “So what took you both so long to get here anyways? Were you both doing naughty things again~?”

Hunter shook his head. “We were inside the cabin, drawing together. I was teaching Keitaro how to.”

Keitaro smiled and agreed.“Yep! I actually learned quite a bit, too! Hunter's a great teacher when it comes to his art.”

Yoichi glared. “Yeah, okay.”
-----------------------------------------
Hey! I just wanna say thanks to somecrazyweirdo101 for the first idea of Keitaro seeing Hunter's drawing. This lead the story into a confession and I love that idea so thanks a bunch for your help. And see ya in the next chapter, au'revoir~!