Young and Beautiful

Teen!Lock

Sherlock: Run away with me.
Sherlock: John.
Sherlock: Wake up.
Sherlock: Wake up, John.
Sherlock: Jawwwwwwn.
Sherlock: Run away with me.

John: It's like 3:00am, go back to bed, Sherlock.

Sherlock: I'm packing my bags, we'll leave at four.

John: Sherlock, I can't run away with you. I have school and family. I can't do that, you know I can't. Unpack your bag and come over, we'll cuddle and watch Forensic Files.

Sherlock: Do you wanna stay in this godforsaken town forever, John? With all these idiots and their nonsense. Please, John. Please run away with me.

John: ...Give me a few minutes to think this over.

Sherlock: We don't have time to think. Are you going to run away with me or are you going to stay here? Alone and surrounded by idiots.

John: Fine. Okay, alright. I'll run away with you, you bloody dork. God, I'm gonna regret this.

Sherlock: You won't. Pack your bags, we're leaving in a few minutes.

John: Where are we going?

Sherlock: I don't know yet, but I'm going to steal my brother's car and fill up two five litre water canisters with gas. We can go pretty far with that.

John: Okay, so when did this idea pop into your head?

Sherlock: Last week.

John: Wow, so much planning must've happened.

Sherlock: You're being sarcastic right now, right?

John: I don't know, am I?

Sherlock: Jawwwwn, don't do this.

John: Okay, yeah. I was being sarcastic.

Sherlock: For your information; I did actually do a lot of planning.

John: I'm sure you did. I'm about to head out, I packed my bag finished.

Sherlock: Meet me at the diner.

John: Okay. Be safe with sneaking out.

Sherlock: I'm a ninja, remember?

John: Haha, no. Don't get caught you dumbass. I'll be waiting at the diner.

Sherlock: I can't wait to see you.

John: You saw me two hours ago.

Sherlock: Every moment apart feels like Hell.

John: You sap. Shut up and sneak out. I love you <3

Sherlock: I love you too <3

•••

"Hey." Sherlock says as he parks the car in front of John, getting out and hugging the shorter boy.

John wraps his arms around Sherlock and kisses his collarbone "I was beginning to worry." he murmurs as he hugs Sherlock for a little longer.

Sherlock kisses John's head "Sorry, Mycroft was sleep walking again. Thought he was conscious."

John nods then pulls away from Sherlock, looking up at him "We're really doing this?" he asks, drawing his brows together in curiosity and concern.

Sherlock inhales steadily and looks around for bit before smiling down at John, cupping his lover's cheek "Yes, we're really doing this."

John leans into Sherlock's hand and nods "Everyone's gonna miss us so bad." he frowns

"They'll miss you." Sherlock corrects then takes John's bag from him, leaving John to frown deeply at Sherlock's remark.

"You're an arsehole." John chides and gets in the car.

Sherlock knots his brows in curiosity, watching as John gets in the car. He climbs in the driver seat and looks over at John. "I'm sorry." he mumbles.

John sighs "People will miss you, Sherlock." he says and looks over at Sherlock.

Sherlock nods "Let's hope so." he says before pulling away and heading for the highway.

•••
(A/N; play song now)

John lays his head on Sherlock's shoulder, watching the taillights of the car in front of them.

"It's raining really heavy," John acknowledges "drive safely, okay?" he looks up at Sherlock.

Sherlock nods then slams on the breaks, making John hit his head against the windshield. 

"John!" Sherlock shrieks and tries to get the car to stop swerving, crying grossly.

John jumps in and out of consciousness, the blood from his forehead obscuring his vision. He weakly reaches an arm out to Sherlock's hand, hearing Sherlock's crying and cussing. "I.. I lo–" a car hits them from the side and makes them roll. 

Sherlock looks over at John, feeling his blood run cold and his heart stop "I'm sorry." he whispers before the car lands on its top, making Sherlock hit his head against the roof, hearing a sickening crunch and hearing John yell out in pain. 

John lays half out the car, his arm twisted and groaning incoherent words, looking for Sherlock through his blood stained and tear ridden vision. "Sh..." he mumbles and tries lifting his head.

Unconscious and bleeding profusely; Sherlock begins paling,  his thinking beginning to cease before he hears John, snapping his eyes open and sucking his teeth at the searing pain in his head and neck, spreading through to his toes. He looks over at John and shakes his head in disbelief. He pushes himself out his seat, crawling on the gravel toward John, the rain rinsing the gushing blood off his body.

John looks at Sherlock, reaching his hand out to Sherlock and smiling the best he can "H... Hey..." he slurs.

Sherlock covers his mouth with his hand, standing on his knees beside John "G-God..." he says and gags, turning away and throwing up, crying grossly. 

John takes Sherlock's hand in his and kisses it gently "I..." he screws his eyes shut and focuses on what he wants to say "I-It's o.. okay..." he whispers.

Sherlock shakes his head and rests his forehead against John's, cupping his cheek "Don't... leave me... Please..."

John tangles his hand in Sherlock's hair, feeling the large cut on his head and frowning "I.. I won.. won't leave y-you..." 

Sherlock cries grossly, gasping for air as he draws small circles on John's cheek "I'm... so tired..." he mumbles past sobs.

John kisses Sherlock's forehead "Cuddle me..." he says weakly.

Sherlock nods and lays his head on John's chest, tangling their legs and keeping one hand on John's cheek, holding John's hand with the other "Are... we... Are we dying...?" Sherlock asks softly.

John brings a shaky arm up to wrap around Sherlock, holding him as tight as he can "No... we're.. just sleepy.." he says then chokes out a small sob, staring up at the rain and begging whatever god there is to save them "hey... close those... pretty ocean eyes.. and go to sleep... I'll be here when you wake... up..." he says and kisses Sherlock's hand.

Sherlock nods and closes his eyes, feeling himself slip away "I... love you.. so much, J-John.. So much.."

John huffs out a damp chuckle and smiles up at the sky "I love you.. forever.." he says and closes his eyes, exhaling softly as he hears Sherlock stop breathing.

'See you when we wake up.' he thinks before everything goes black and numb, breathing his last breath, holding Sherlock close his chest.

A/N; lmao, i hate myself