Where am I?

AN: Bumblebee's Little sister is Silversun.  She was sent off Cybertron when she was born but her carrier gave her a minicon wolf which is called Sting!

Transformers prime;

Silversun's POV

''Yes Ratchet, I'm ready for my first scouting mission alone okay you can stop panicing please,''  I told the Autobot medic,'' It's my job to worry about you,''  Ratchet replied, after telling him that I'll be fine he opened the bridge and I walked through bridge, I was suddenly hauled through.

When I was out, I spotted humans but, fortunaly I was in my holoform.  Although everyone had an animal with them, when suddenly someone shoved me into a wall and asked me a whole lot of questions, '' Who are you? How did you get here? Wheres your deamon? I ain't seen anyone without a deamon before!,'' I could only give her a confused look, a deamon what? She looked at me confused as she stared at me, '' Um, Whats a deamon?,''  I asked confued when I saw someone in the distance, suddenly the girl grabbed me wrist and ran, '' What did you do that for? Also my name is Silversun,''  She looked at me confused, '' Silversun, what kind of name is that? Also their Gobblers.''  She said.  Gobblers never heard of them I thought, '' My name is Cybertronian, and what is your name?.,''  I replied she looked at me confused, '' My name is Lyra, Lyra Belacqua, and are you a alien?''  The girl... er... Lyra said I nodded she was surprised.

A/N:

I am sorry if it's short it was more a prologue then a chaper; also this book is for my friend Lyra ( her name isn't Lyra, as I am not saying her real name but I will call her Rose) Because she loves His Dark Materials, and I love transformers so this crossover came to my mind hope you like

BYE