Chapter two; Disguise

Lyra's POV

'' Okay, Silversun was it?,''  I asked the new being as we walked around Oxford, staying low as we had just ran from the Bobblers, '' Yeah, it's Silversun, and do you know where we, um I am?,''  Silversun replied I was confused on why she said we, '' Lyra, Lyra, can we trust them?,'' Pan, my deamon asked me I turned my head to him and told him, '' Hush, Pan and I hope we can trust them.,''  Though I felt like she was hiding something from us, '' Hey are you, hiding something from us?,'' Pan asked, but then suddenly her sleeve started to shake, '' Sting, stop, please, stop no one can find out about you, okay!, '' Silversun said, but her sleeve was still shaking and russling, '' Wait, whats that,'' I said looking at her sleeve in confusion Silversun kept telling her sleeve to be quite, '' It's nothing, really,'' She replied quickly.  I could tell that she was lying, '' Lyra, she's hiding something, I can tell,'' Pan told me, I only nodded in agreement, she is totaly hiding something, '' I know your, lying, what is it, the thing in your sleeve?,'' I was demanding to know and, it was a good thing that we are hiding in the fish stacks, '' Fine! I'll tell you.  The thing in my sleeve is my minicon, Sting, my brother gave her to me.,'' She told.  I started to think, ' Maybe, it's her deamon!,'  Sting her minicon was so tiny, '' Can she go any bigger? '' Pan asked her, she gave Pan the ' wait what' face, '' Oh, I get it, Sting true human size PES8*,''  Silversun told Sting.  Then Sting grew she was at least up to Silversun's waist, '' How, can she do that!,''  Lyra asked in confusion as she looked at Pan then at Sting then  her Minicon Spoke, '' I can change shape, size and spieces, and don't be alarmed if we start talking in different language, Lyra or if I turn human.,'' I was shocked to the core Pan started muttering stuff in my ear, '' Hush Pan, and what language will you be talking in?  Also you have to follow me 'round these parts, and your name is Lizzy Mcplank, and you are staying with me as you are recovering from a terrible flu and your deamon is very shy,''  I stated. 

'' We'll be talking Cybertronian, but you can't tell anyone about us, okay,'' silversun begged, Lyra had a serious look on her face, '' I will never tell anyone, trust me,''
'' Thanks,'' Sting and Silversun replied in unison.