Everyone Has To Start Somewhere

"Welcome to Circus Baby's Pizza World! A place of fun and entertainment for the whole family. With ball pits and play sets for children, and a bar to the left for the grown-ups, no one is left out! All whilst the live shows play over and over by our star animatronics. Featuring Cir--"

William cut off the recording.

"Soon." He murmured under his breath, "Very soon."

William put down the recording equipment and slid his paperwork and blueprints to the left of his single-lit desk. As he was sliding the blue prints he decided to take another look at them. There wasn't many, but the ones he had payed close attention to detail.

He flicked through blue prints for Circus Baby, Funtime Freddy(without BonBon), Ballora and Funtime Foxy. They all had very similar blue prints because he had specific plans for the main four animatronics. He then went through blue prints for Bidybab and some other minor characters, until he came to his last one.

"Hm." He whispered to the blueprint before tapping it with his pen. "What makes you special?"

A look grew on William's face, a similar look every time he gets a new idea. He scribbled on the blue print with his pen before laying it down and grabbing his tool box, then leaving the room.

William walked through the dark corridors of his house being sure to look where he was going, by now even he was weary of what was lurking in the halls. He proceeded down the hallways, past each room until he was met with a flight of stairs. He took each step at a time, seeing no more than three before him as it was so dark. He crept quietly and carefully until he reached the bottom of the stairwell.

"Keys." He said quietly to himself as he turned down a left corridor. He stopped by a picture of a bunny before grabbing his keys off the hook and continuing down the corridor.

He swung a door open which revealed to be his workshop once he turned the light on. He sat down in his chair and put his glasses on, then placing his toolbox on the work bench in front of him. He pulled out a small spanner and some bent metal plates before getting up and walking over to a large object covered in a rug.

"Hello again." He said as he yanked the rug off of it, revealing to be the Funtime Golden Freddy animatronic. He ran his fingers along the animatronic's jawline until he found the button that released the face and chest plates of the animatronic. He pressed the button and the plates swung open, revealing the endoskeleton inside.

William began to screw the bent metal plates in the corners on the endoskeleton's torso before pushing the plates closed again and locked them. "That is what makes you special." He said as he tapped the animatronic's shoulder.

"I'm special..?" A voice said behind William. William turned around. It was Elizabeth, his daughter.

"Well of course you are." William replied, "But why aren't you in bed?" He asked.

"I can't help it Daddy. The ones with lots of teeth scare me." Elizabeth said.

"Well they won't hurt..." William stuttered, "They won't hurt... you."

Elizabeth looked down to the floor before exploring William's workshop, running her fingers along everything she could reach.

"Off to bed please." William told her.

"But Daddy I---" Elizabeth exclaimed.

"I. Said. To. Bed!" William shouted.

Elizabeth froze for a second then quickly made her way out of the workshop. William let out a deep sigh before covering the Funtime Golden Freddy animatronic back up with the rug. "I suppose you're ready for part 2." He said to the rug covered animatronic.