"Part 2"?

"And make sure you hold her hand when you cross the street!" William urged as the door was shut by his eldest. "Bloody menace." He concluded.

William put on his purple jacket and walked down to his workshop to grab a few things. As he arrived he grabbed his keys that he had left the night before, as well as a moving trolley. He forced the trolly under the covered animatronic and lifted it partially off the ground.

"You are a heavy one." He grunted. "But it'll be worth it."

He wheeled the animatronic through the halls of his home, from one door to the next, passage to passage until the trolley came to a stop. William walked around to the front of the trolley to see what had blocked it's path.

"Who left this chair inbetween these hallways?" He questioned. William pushed the chair up against the wall, being enlightened by the sunlight piercing through the window just above it. "That's better." He finished.

William arrived at the back door of his house and managed to get the trolley over the small bump in the door frame, so it was now in his back garden, where his truck was parked. He loaded the covered animatronic onto the back of the truck and locked his back door. As he was about to get in his truck his phone rung.

"This is William Afton." He answered. "Its ready is it?" He continued. "Yes I'm on my way with it now."

He swiftly hung up the phone, not liking the attention, and got in his truck and drove off down the road.

As he arrived at his destination a couple men came out to help lift the animatronic and bring him inside. Children always came and watched as new, fun looking robots were taken inside. However, not this time. It could have had something to do with the fact that it was covered up.

William followed inside the building and looked around.

"Looking good, are we?" William asked.

"Yes" an employee answered. "Each one on their stage, ready and waiting."

"Excellent" William responded as he walked over to an empty stage. "It's almost time."

The men walked in with the covered animatronic and stood him up on the empty stage. William walked up to it and yanked the rug off once again. "Alonzo, Dan, Jeremy, you are excused for the day." William said out of the blue. The three men did not question William, and left the building swiftly.

"Here you all are." William announced as he spun round, looking at the animatronics on their individual stages. "My creations."

He walked over to one of the statue-like robots and looked it up and down. "Elizabeth is going to love you." He said to the animatronic.

William walked away into another room, which was office like, but not officially an office. He grabbed a pen and drew on some pieces of paper which had already been used. He seemed slightly bored, as if he was expecting something to happen that seemingly wouldn't.

He walked back out to the main hall, with his hands in his pockets, and looked at the Funtime Golden Freddy animatronic.

"You're ready too." He said to it. "Well... I say ready, you still need a bit of... soul to you." With that, William put on his jacket, took a look back, and left the building.