chatper 14

Kayla

Dream
I walked down a Scarry but calm path . The leaves crushed underneath my feet . I looked down and Saw I was only Wearing a Whit dress, no shoe's.

As I walked on I came to a waterfall. The water was so clear and had flowers hanging down. I walked closer and sat down. I was humming a song Jane sang to me to fall a sleep when ....I saw a  beautiful woman sitting next to me

"Hello my child" she said with a sad expression . I don't know her but I felt like I need to answer back.

"Hello ummm.....I sorry but who are u" I tried not to sound rude .

"I'm the moongoddes my child. I'm here to tell u to find you're parents. And not Claire and Hank, I'm so sorry my child for what they did to u but I had to make u strong for wat is coming and to help people who need it. Jane know who they are just tell her I told u ,u need to find Esmeralda and Ethan . " she hugged me and I cryed in her chest for all the pain and happiness that clair and Him they were not my parents. "Shhhhhh my child its okay cry I'm here" and that what I did.

After a while I pulled away and looked at her dress . the white was now wet. "I'm so sorry moongoddes I did not mea....." I lost my words after that .

She started laughing and said "no my child it okay ,I have been with u so meany time before and I have even seen the wounds and helped you clean them" she looked down and took my hand and then it stared to glow and I felt everything fading.

"When u wake up you will find things different, I want u to go out and take Jane with go look in the tree and u will find wat u seek. And tell Jane u want Esmeralda and Ethan. I love you my child and be save I'll be watching and no naughty things with Jane"she smiled

After that everything event black.

End of dream