Drama Llama // chapter 21

NOTE:::   Hey guys and its the author here, I am back for the another update of Jabez, Ashley and her friends. It has been a while, how is everyone doing? I am good. Oh my gosh, thanks for so many people reading my first book which is this by the way.... LOL. I am back again and I will do the story where you guys left off. Anyways, I am done talking and let's get to the story!! xD. 

I was in bed and raise, shine in the window. I was in the bed and the stupid alarm turn on, I woke up and crawl out of my bed, went to bathroom and I change into this outfit.

Da Outfit

I went downstairs and made myself some breakfast, then 10 minutes later, I grab my keys and walked by myself to school

I went downstairs and made myself some breakfast, then 10 minutes later, I grab my keys and walked by myself to school. I saw everyone running away and the hallways become crazy, I was wondering what happen all the sudden, I notice everyone was following some typical boys, takes pictures and there's even guards who protect them.... Then, my best friend Julie call me. 

Julie: HEY ASHLEYYYY!! 

Ashley: Wtf, why is everyone being really crazy today? 

Julie: It's because of the G4 group to our school.. Isn't that COOL!!! They're good at play-

Ashley: I get it Julie. They're most annoying people that came to our school. I know them like 2 days ago. 

Julie: NO NO NO 

Ashley: It's almost late to class and I'm gonna get out of this crappy hallway. Bye Julie, see you in lunch. 

Julie: awwh, bye Ashley, see you. 

I went to class and I sat in my seat and everyone is chit chatting to each other, I took out of my journal, so I bulleting my journal. Then, Jabez came in the class and sat by me which is his seat next to me. 

Jabez: Hi Ashley. 

Ashley: Hello J

Jabez: Today is crazy crazy. 

Ashley: It's because those stupid group name "teenage lagging fucking G4" I don't know their name.

Jabez: Hey hey, calm down ma. They're pretty chill when you get to know th-

Ashley: GET TO KNOW THEM, HELL NO.

I scream at jabez, and everyone turn and look at me, they gave me dirty looks, then the teacher came in the class. I was feeling embarrass. 1 hour later, the class was done and everyone was dismiss to their next class. Julie saw me and came up to me. 

Julie: hey best friend.

Ashley: Hey Julie. 

Julie: Are you okay? DID ANYONE HURT YOU AND BUL-

Ashley: no no no, I am okay Julie, it's just that I feel so fucking embarrass and WHY DOES THOSE BOYS CAME TO OUR SCHOOL FUCK.. 

Julie: The teenage G4?

Ashley: I don't wanna hear those group names again. 

I left and Julie just stand there acting confused, why does Ashley acting like this and questioning herself. I left and I went to the library calming myself. I took out of my journal, pens, and everything just to study, keeping myself relax. 

( Hey guys I know it's short and TO BE continue. Thanks for reading and comment how your day?)