You must be kiddin' me // chapter 23

*Morning and my alarm woke me up, but school today.. tomorrow the weekend. RIP to myself. But it's okay. I got up from my bed and start my high school routine always. Just one day at school tomorrow the weekend. I pick my outfit for school, i'm too lazy to pick a outfit but here ya go.* 

*I pick this outfit since i'm  too lazy to pick the outfit what am gonna wear, I grab my backpack and things, I found my brother eating his noodles and watching netflix or videos on his phone

*I pick this outfit since i'm  too lazy to pick the outfit what am gonna wear, I grab my backpack and things, I found my brother eating his noodles and watching netflix or videos on his phone. I put my bag down on the ground and went to the kitchen found some food. So, I grab noodles because they good food. I do my noodles and I check my phone and we only have 1 hours when we need to arrive school.* 

Gio: Ashley 

Ashley: mmm what's up? 

Gio: How did you sleep last night *looks at the phone* 

Ashley: Okay *grabs the hot water and pour into the ramen* 

Gio: Ok good.. 

Ashley: Um okay dude. *Brings the ramen set on the table and eat* 

Gio: We only have 40 minutes left.. to school. 

Ashley: ok 

*I eat my ramen while watching my favorite show on my phone and my brother went to the couch to sit. I watched the show. 5 minutes later, I already ate all my ramen and now i gotta wait for school. I texted one of my friends.* 

{TEXTING WITH KAYLA AND JULIE} 

Ashley: heyyy

Kayla: Hi ashley and julie

Julie: I JUST WOKE UP- 

Ashley: wow 

Kayla: well, im just eating. 

Ashley: Y'all i feel okay today. 

Julie: You okay now? 

Kayla: wait what? what happen to you, Ashley? 

Ashley: Long story 

Kayla: You better tell us because we are always be here for you 

Ashley: okay Kay

Julie: mmmm okay 

Kayla: y'all i need a boyfriend- 

Julie: Lame, you got yo self

Kayla: ARGH 

Ashley: okay lol

Julie: Kayla is the weirdo in our group but sweet

Kayla: yeyeyeyee

Ashley: GUYS GUYS!!

Kayla: yeah