Chapter 3

The silence was so intense that it could make anyone crazy. You wanted to talk to yourself now and, that was now what I wanted to do.

The cold, smooth ground underneath me wasn't there anymore. But something rough and real hard and obviously uncomfortable. I opened my eyes. The darkness and depth of the environment was the same except that there was a light breeze and the surroundings smelled of the typical smell of wet woods and sounds of night owls.

I gasped and got up.

I don't wanna wake up in a stupid 'vision' again!

Did I just say vision!?
*crap*

My world shifted again.

I wanna cry!

"Life is tough my dear but so are you" I whispered it to myself to comfort me.

First it's all foggy and kinda blur. But then I start to see:
Flashes of colours,
And then things,
And.......
Myself again! It looks like I'm all freaked out by seeing something.

My heart is hopping inside. I tell my brain to ask it to shut up.

There's 'someone' I'm staring at.

Looks like a boy!

Someone wearing dark red and deep blue.

They look like familiar colours. I've seen them somewhere else.

But I can't see the face. I don't know what's going on. I just can see that I am constantly moving backwards. And my face looks horrified, my face all white and my lips all pale.

The other me takes a step backwards. And gasps.
And then keep moving backwards. Her hands want to try to hit that person.

But always bad luck. That rule applies to all of myselfs.

The person doesn't stops. He keeps approaching towards me. He keeps moving forwards, specifically towards the other me.

"Please stop", her voice cracks and she sobs. Her tears cover all of her cheeks.

She keeps moving. I can see her sweating all over and I can feel deep inside that the other me doesn't want the room to end. She don't wanna feel the wall.

'Stop', she shouts the words on top of her voice.

Now my heart is beating even more faster. I have strange feelings.

What is he doing....

I took some steps forward but it looked like I was jammed. She looks away from the face she's staring at. And I close my eyes. And I.......

I hear an abrupt ear piercing sound...
Real high pitched....
Which could even burst my ear drums....

I don't know what is happening to my brain!

I knock it twice and tears dwell in my eyes. "HAZEL...! ", I scream out the name. And amazed by the very own words I said. It was my own name. But the fact was that it was my first name and no one called me by that. I was surprised that I called It.

It was no time to think stupid things.

So the damn thing happened to her!
Wonder what?!
THE ROOM ENDED!
And...
BLACKOUT....
The world turned upside down and I lied on the the cold, lifeless floor beneath me.

......................................

Horrible things they are.
The visions.
Nightmares for me.
I'm totally freaking out!