In her hands

I didn't even know when she carried me inside, talk more of knowing when we got to the bed, but I did feel it though, I felt it and I'm still feeling it because ..well I'm lying on it with my somewhat huge wife hovering over me.

When she captured my lips with hers, I knew then that nothing will ever taste or feel as lovely as her lips kissing mine.

She sucked on my bottom lip, gently drawing it into her own mouth as if they're the sweetest thing she has ever tested.

I love her lips, I love the way she's kissing me so lovingly and I love as she's now kissing me with her tongue, she just tastes so heavenly.

I feel her sliding her hand inside my chemise while kissing my neck and for some reason ..maybe the fear of Jandi said pain that's bound to happen, I close my eyes and began counting numbers in my head also while hoping she'd be done by the time I'll be done with my counting.

"Nana, look at me." She said as she proceeded to turn my face to hers, making me open my eyes in the process in order to be able to see her.

 "You're so beautiful. You're so beautiful my dear wife and your eyes are too beautiful to be close at this moment." She said and this made me smile. She smiled back and then she proceeded to what she was doing before but this time while looking me in the eyes.

"Stop panicking Nana;" she said softly when I began to shift from her hold, but I'm only doing that because her hands are on my undies and I think she's going to stick her fingers in like she did last time. 

"Nana, I'm not going to hurt you alright? ..and if you need me to slow down or stop, you just tell me. It will feel uncomfortable for a while but I promise you that you will adjust."

"Do you trust me?" She asked and I nodded my head yes then looked her in the eyes and figured that this is the right time to tell her what I've been feeling for her on the inside, i said it out loud.

"I love you."

"I love you Ruyi."I said to her again when she didn't say anything, instead she's staring at me so lovingly with the most beautiful smile on her face.

"You're so beautiful Nana, so very beautiful and I'm going to make you feel beautiful my love." She whispers as she kisses my face and immediately after she stops, I slowly wrap my hands around her neck, gently pulling her down. 

When she was close enough I lightly brushed my lips against her and gave her a soft kiss, she immediately responded and took over control. Her tongue finds its way into my mouth, exploring and tasting while her hand touches me everywhere and then begins to rub my pussy. 

I didn't even know when she got down there, it feels so good which made me start pushing myself to her hands, not wanting the surprisingly great feelings to ever stop.

After a while she began kissing my neck as she discards my clothing slowly while still robbing me ..I found myself making strange noises but they're not out of pain but that of pleasure.