36. | Epilogue

LA Times - July 18th, 2021

Overview: Former LA Times writer Chloe Green stands beside her new husband Harry Styles in what is quite possibly the prettiest outdoor wedding location in the UK.

ARTICLE: Styles and Green met a few years back, when she was assigned as a journalist to write about his daily life for his fans. Over the varying months that they worked together, the two became close friends before they began to date. Styles, who is no stranger to relationships, was not expected to make this one last either, but against a lot of odds, the two happily tied the knot this past weekend just outside London on Chloe's birthday. Sources say this was the site of a surprise party for Chloe's birthday a few years back.

Chloe's maid of honour, Hayley Trussman, who you probably recognize from her box-office hit movie "Limitless" told the LA Times that the pair have, "Never been happier," and that they're, "very much in love."

The two celebrated their big day with their loved ones, including the other members of One Direction, who have just announced a reunion tour set for Spring of 2022, with a new album to follow next fall.

Against all odds, the two have come to be one of Hollywood's favourite couples. Whether they're out buying groceries, or walking a red carpet together, they are always smiling and laughing with each other, a sure sign that their bond is tight. When asked what the plan was for the future, Chloe and Harry both agreed they're looking forward to starting a family, as well as looking to move to a primary residence in London, UK.

The future looks awfully bright for these two, who are currently on their honeymoon in Paris, and other parts in France. Styles, who proposed to Chloe while in Rome, said that they both had things on their bucket list they wanted to do while visiting there.

As the two look to settle down and start a family, the world watches with open arms, ready to accept the newest member of the cutest couple out there right now. We wish them all the best in the future, and hope their happiness lasts a lifetime.

Congrats!

For the LA Times,

Jace Browning