You are alive????

"Help my mom!" I yelled. My head started to hurt. As I was trying to wipe my tears I moved my hand to find blood. I got up and ran to the nearest person. "Hello can you help me?!" I asked. "What is your name?" The man asked. "Sarada Uchiha!? Help my mom is not breathing!" I yell. "Do you know who I am?" He asked. "N..N..No who are you?" I asked. "I am Itachi Uchiha, the brother of Sasuke Uchiha and the step-brother of Sakura Uchiha!" I looked up in shock. "Sakura is hurt,can you help me?" I said dragging him. He started running when he hears her, "Where is your dad?" Itachi asked. "My dad left my mom 3 weeks ago." I said. He got up and opened his Sharingan. "Do you have a friend I can take you to for now?" He asked. "Yeah,I will get my stuff." I said getting really sad. I got my stuff and started walk to Inojin's house. By that time it was 10:00, I knocked on the door. Inojin's dad Sai answered the door and said "Hey Ino Ugly's kid is here." He said Ino came to the door. "Hey Sarada what do you need it is late to train with Inojin?" She asked. "My..My mom is gone." I said looking down. She looked shocked "What did you say? Where is she at?" Ino asked. "I went home after training and I opened the door and seen my mom lying on the floor." I said. "Come in." Ino said. I opened my Sharingan. "Ohh my god." Ino yelled. "How old are you Sarada?" She said in a shocked voice. "14 why?" I asked. "I need to call Sasuke!" Ino yelled. "No please don't call my dad!" I said back.