What does Uchiha mean

'Now I have to find a place to wait till tomorrow when I will meet Inojin.' I thought. As I went to the Gates I seen some ANBU's and one asked "What are you doing Uchiha?" "Go back it is late!" Another one yelled. I turned and went to the academy 'No I will go tomorrow I will not run' I will thought. I went and sat under a tree. Good night mom. When I woke up I seen people walking to the academy. "S..Sarada." I heard a voice say. I looked up and seen my friend Inojin, "Yo what's up, what do you need?" I asked. "Ummm nothing are you going to the academy?" He said neavose "Did you not read the note? I put it there for a reason." I said getting up "What note Sarada what is going on you are not like this?" Inojin asked. "Well I kinda dont want to go tod.." I was about to say before I heard a voice say "Sarada come on back your dad is here now, we will be fine without your mom." It was my dad. I grabbed Inojin's hand and dragged him to where he could not fell our charka. "Ok please shut up." I whispered as I waited for him to leave. "Sarada where are you? I know you meet my brother Itachi." He was saying as I opened my sharingan. 'If I can put him under a Genjustsu we can run.' I thought as I tried, "Sarada if you dont come out I will kill Inojin." My 'dad' said I was now so mad. 'It work he is now under my Genjustu.' I thought. "Inojin come on we need to go." I said as we both ran past the academy, "Ok Sarada stop." Inojin said/ kinda yelled. "Tell me what the hell is going on? Why is your dad coming after you? Where is your mom? Why were you skipping? Why--" Inojin was asking, "Shut up and I will answer!" I said as I sat down. Inojin followed. 

"Yesterday when I came home from Training, I found my mom on the floor, when I told her to get up because this was a old trick. There was a lot of blood near her, she put up a fight because all her charka was gone. So I ran out of the house and I ran into a guy he said his name was Itachi Uchiha my mom had said my 'dad' and I were the only Uchiha's but I did not care because I wanted to save my mom. So he ran into the house and said to go to a friends house and stay there till he can find me. That's when I went to your house." I said as I felt a large charka coming to us. "No." I whispered, "Run." I said as I hid my charka and got up, Inojin followed, "Come on lets go to my hide out." I whispered, "Meet me there?" Inojin asked, "Yes dont tell anyone but Shikadai tell him to go there to. Dont talk to anyone." I said as I walked to the large charka while Inojin ran away to find Shikadai. 

"There you are my princess." I heard my dad say, "I am not your princess so go fuck off." I said as we both stopped walking, "Come on make it easy just 2 things." He said with a smirk, "What?" I asked with a bored tone, "Come with me I need someone that can kill any man. You are strong you need your dad to teach you." Uchiha said, "Well no if I am soooo strong than I can kill you!" I yelled, "Well you are like your mom a born killer. She killed her mom at birth and killed her dad to prove she was strong, She almost killed me. She killed the most known man The Copy Ninja her sensei Kakashi Hatake." He said, 'He is trying to her seem like a bad person.' I thought. "Well then I have one thing to say." I said as I looked down to the ground then there was rain, "What is it?" He asked as he walked to me. "You are right." I said looking still looking at ground but with my Sharigan. "See I am the good person here my kawaii peanut." He said as he stopped in front of me. "No I am a Killer." I looked up and lighting stroke, with that I stabbed him with a Kunai, "Yeah you are her daughter." Uchiha said coughing up blood. I felt something hot going down my cheeks it was my tears. My 'dad' had poked my head and then fallen to his death. 

"Why do I have to lose everyone?" I yelled as I ran to the base/hide out. "What will Inojin and Shikadai think I have blood all over me." I said.