A Sweater for Wonpil

It's finally a free day at the Day6 dorm.

Sungjin is sitting next to Jae on the couch that they kept from their last dorm. "Ah! Finally some time to ourselves. The album's out and we can relax for a while."

YoungK suddenly plops on the couch between the two. "Yeah! I can catch up on some extra sleep.

Jae rolls his eyes. "Like you need more. I'm, however, going to work on playing some video games so I can beat you all for once during game night." Jae gets up to go to his room when he is stopped by an annoyed Wonpil.

"Ahem. Are you forgetting about your actual plans for today?"

"What other plans?"

"Well, Jae, since my last sweater 'mysteriously disappeared', we agreed that you would help me pick out a new sweater that we both liked since you obviously hated my favorite, pink sweater."

"Oh yeah...but why does it have to be today?"

"Because that was my only good sweater. I guess if we don't go today, I'll have to borrow yours since it's getting colder." Jae narrows his eyes at the younger.

"No more borrowing my sweater. Don't think I have forgotten about last time. By the time I got it back it smelled like Dowoon. I don't want to smell like him!" Wonpil just shrugs and sighs.

"You wouldn't have this problem if SOMEONE didn't trash my sweater."

Jae motions to Sungjin who's reading a book, oblivious to the situation, with Brian dozing off next to him. "Go blame Sungjin; he was your roommate at the time."

"But he never said he hated it. He even joined in on the song at After School Club." Jae rolls his eyes at Wonpil.

"I never saw him wear it though." Jae say tauntingly at Wonpil.

That's because it was my special sweater and and nobody wears my special sweater."

"Because it was ugly!!" Jae fakes a gasp while Wonpil frowns.

"Which is why we're going together to get me a new sweater." Wonpil smiles smugly at Jae. He knows Jae can't get out of it this time.

Jae sighs in defeat. "Okay, fine. Just let me put some fresh street clothes on." Jae motions to himself, reminding Wonpil that he's still in his pjs.

"Okay then Jae. I'll be in the living room." Jae walks to his room while Wonpil heads for the living room.

Wonpil walks into the living room and sees Sungjin on the couch with a sleeping YoungK. Brian's legs are on Sungjin, preventing the latter from being able to get up. Sungjin notices Wonpil and mouths the word help. The younger gently lifts up YoungK's legs so Sungjin can get up. Sungjin sighs and says thanks.

"Have you seen Dowoon any this morning?" Wonpil asks him while Sungjin gets his book and sits on the floor.

"He said he was working on some new drum beats or something in the practice room. I don't think he's had breakfast yet now that I think of it."

"Oh Okay. I'll bring him some food before Jae and I leave."

Sungjin looks up at Wonpil. " Is that so? Where are you two going anyway?" Sungjin questions. He heard them talking but he wasn't paying attention to them.

"Jae promised me he would help me choose a new sweater since my pink one got lost." Wonpil said matter of factly.

"Good luck. Hope you get a good one." Sungjin says. Wonpil smiles as he heads to the kitchen.