Reaction- GF Does A Sexy Comeback

IRENE:

When Irene's girlfriend tells her that she's having a sexier comeback than their last concept, she'd imagine what sexiness she'd be witnessing and how to contain herself. But seeing you there in front of her on stage made her proud as she'd smile and sing/dance along as she performed. Irene definitely told her how much she liked it after her performance, and maybe even showed her how much.

"When you told me you were having a sexy comeback, I didn't think it would affect me this much."

SEULGI:

This sexy bear would try and one up her girlfriend later on. Don't get her wrong, she LOVED the sexy concept and seeing her girlfriend showing the sexiness she'd only seen in privacy. Although, she did get a little jealous seeing everyone stare at you like a meal.

"I like the new concept, but not the constant staring. You're mine."

WENDY:

She'd be a giggly and shy little mess knowing her girlfriend's newest concept. She would get embarrassed watching her perform and shyly told her how much she liked it. When she warms up to it a little more, she would be more forward and outwardly when seeing her girlfriend perform.

"Y-y-you did great on stage. But Yeri kept on teasing me, mainly on how much I was blushing."

JOY:

She was excited and smiley when she saw her girlfriend perform. She wouldn't hesitate to tell her or show her how much she liked the concept and wanted her to do another one for her next title song.

"I really like your concept. You should keep this one!"

YERI:

Being, most likely, her first girlfriend Yeri didn't know how to react as well to the new concept. She was so used to her girlfriend having cheery and bubbly concepts, so a sexy one out of nowhere shocked her. But that doesn't mean she doesn't like it.

"I thought you did innocent concepts?"