BMP|1

July 18, 2018
Zola had spent hours getting everything ready for this kick back at her house. It was Spring Break and she thought, why not. Her mother, Nanda, was gone like always and Naiser was down for the cause. She let her best friend get the word out since Zola wasn't much of a social person.

Zola and Danielle are complete opposites the only commonality they share is popularity. Zola is chill until you rub her the wrong way. Dani pops off without anything to back it up. Dani is known for having the tea. Zola doesn't give two fucks.

Despite their differences it never affected they're relationship. They were the real yin and yang, always balancing eachother out. Dani stormed into Zola's house like a five year old starting with her dramatics.

"Zo i couldn't find the damn Chanel sneakers, what the fuck am I gonna wear?!" Danielle complained. "Wear some heels hoe, damn." Zola laughed.

All she could do was shake her head at her bestfriend who was too over dramatic. "I guess but guess who I invited to the kickback." Danielle chatted.

Danielle was over the invitations, they wanted to be exclusive but not too exclusive. "Who?" Zola questioned genuinely wanting to know. "These New York niggas, they said they was in town for business and wanted to know what the play was." Dani said proudly.

"And you just gave them my address?" Zola questioned tilting her head to the side. Danielle let out a nervous chuckle from the other side of the kitchen island.

           "Yes but everythings going to be fine, I promise" Danielle explained

           "Yes but everythings going to be fine, I promise" Danielle explained. Zola just gave up because she had bigger fish to fry. Like her hair getting done which was a big fish. "Whatever I gotta get my hair done, call the caterer and get that together." Zola ordered.

             Zola grabbed her keys and headed off to the salon. She was leaving her bestfriend and brother alone which flew over her head, not knowing they've been sleeping together for two years straight behind her back. Zola and Nasir are very close and Zola would feel betrayed because that would only cause drama. Thats why Naiser and Danielle never told her about their situationship.

"Nas, We have the house to ourselves!" Danielle bursted. She ran upstairs to Nas' room at his mom's house. Nasir has his own luxury penthouse but Nanda always has a place for her baby boy. Not only in her heart but in her house as well.

"Danielle I ain't in the mood today and don't be cockblocking at the party on yo' emotional shit" Nas grumbled putting the blunt to his lips and inhaling slowly.

"Bitch ass nigga I just wanted some dick but I see you on some other shit." Dani reassured rolling her eyes and turning to walk away. Only to be stopped by Nas pulling her arm and pulling her into his embrace. "I'm sorry Danielle I'm just stressed." Nas whined. "Okay I'm not your therapist or a bitch you can catch attitudes with when things is fucked." Danielle barked.