BMP|3

November 2nd, 2018

          Mia had planned Zola a rooftop surprise party and invited as many people as she could think of. She was proud of herself, she had kept this big secret with help of Nasir and Nanda.

          Danielle helped but her and Mia had always bumped heads. Danielle was very jealous and Mia remained the unproblematic friend. Nanda, Zola's mother, loved Mia but Danielle was far from her favorite. Nanda had what some would call Divine Feminity, and Danielle's aura didn't sit well with her at all.

           Mia had told Zola it was a party and it was going to be important people there so she should make herself an outfit. Zola had been working hard and trying to balance her love life, school, job and friendships. Her and Dave were constantly on and off she would call them "fuck buddies".

          Zola put on the outfit she created and stood in the mirror for a nice overview and went in the hall way to show her outfit and to see Mia's.

        "You like it?" Zola asked turning around

       "Very much a look, and I love how you made the top on mines." Mia cheered starting to twerk.

       "I mean it's kind of birthday-ish but it'll be cute for pictures." Zola stated.

      "You ready?" Mia questioned fixing her hair.

Zola nodded walking out of Mia's apartment to the car. They got situated and Mia seen Zola frown at her phone.

East🖤: You out with Mia but can't go with me tomorrow for your birthday?
My 🖤: You have hoes to tend to, liar!
East🖤: You really blowing me!
My 🖤: If I only cared, bye🙄!

"What's wrong Zo?" Mia questioned.

"Dave texting my phone again like one of his hoes didn't send me a video with his baby in her lap!" Zola fumed.

        "Y'all need to talk in person like I said a week ago." Mia groaned after learning Zola and Dave were still going at it.

        "Just drive Mia" Zola mumbled.

———

Mia had already told everyone to hide as they walked up to the elevator and Zola clicked the rooftop button.

"Sorry for going like that Mia, I must admit I'm a little hurt." Zola sighed.

"Bitch I know your attitude bad." Mia scoffed.

They both look at eachother and laughed.

"I'm working on it-" "DING" The elevator screamed letting Zola and Mia know it was time to get off the elevator. As they exited everyone jumped out and screamed "Surprise!".