Tails: My chocolate

The next morning I woke up with an annoying alarm going off. It sounded like moaning… The hell!

                I open my eyes and made my way to the moans. It sounded like it was coming from the bathroom. As I got to the bathroom door I opened it in full blast causing it to make a loud banging noise and what I saw made me pissed off.

                “I’m going to kill you guys!” I yelled catching the twins, Lan, Kareem, and Kent eating my fucking chocolate. No one and I repeat no one eats my tri-chocolate. Tri-chocolate is a mix of dark, white, and milk chocolate and it is the best in the world. I started walking towards them slowly and threateningly. Every step I took they took a step back until they hit the wall. “Shit who bright idea was to eat the chocolate in the bathroom.” Kent asks the other guys. “Well no one told you to follow me I was only planning to eat it alone that’s why I was in the bathroom.” Kou replies in a whisper but with my werewolf hearing of course I heard.

                I turned to him he was going to die first. I was about to shift when Jazz, Leonardo, and Levi started holding me back. “Guys leave fast they can only hold Tails off for so long!” Jeff yells at them. Well Jazz and Levi can’t hold me for so long since their supernatural powers are gone but Leo has a good grip but he is a merman they don’t have nothing on a pissed off werewolf. As the guys scurry out of the room I hear Jeff say under his breath, “Are they stupid? Even I know never to eat Tail’s Tri-chocolate. I mean its suicide!”

                By the time they let me go the chocolate thieves are long gone. I get myself ready and grab my phone I walk into the kitchen and my new best friend Levi left me a muffin. Oh not just any muffin it is THE muffin. The only thing that can rival Tri-chocolate it is a Butter Rum muffin. I take it and make my way to the elevator and eat the muffin that literally changes my mood in a millisecond the transition was so fast I was pissed off and out of nowhere I am the happiest man alive.

                Ah Levi you know just what helps soothe a disturbed soul.

                When I make it to the bus I look at the time and find out I am late for my first period. Oops. Might as well go to second period.

                When I got to the English building the bell rang making the halls flooded with students. As I was walking someone decided to poke the sides of my stomach making me jump. “Oh you’re ticklish that is great to know.” I turn around to see Iss standing behind me I hugged her and I walked her to class.

                “Hey for lunch lets go to Snaps and Chips I want you to meet my other mate.” I told her before she went into class. “Whatever!” She yelled back walking into class.

                English, History, and P.E. finished fast so me and Dove headed to my Snaps and Chips. I told Dove to get a booth and I would get the food. I ordered three Fish and Chips with milkshakes and candy floss. Wow this place is really inspired by England. To be honest why do they call Cotton candy, Candy floss and French Fries, chips can someone please explain… No never mind don’t I’ll forget I asked the question anyways.

                When I was bringing everything to the table Dove was sitting in I saw Iss come in. I nodded my head to the table we are sitting at and she heads there. When I sat down Iss and Dove were already staring each other down.  “Dove this is my other mate Isabella. Iss this is my first mate Dove.” I said putting down the food on the table. As they shook hands you can see sparks fly and an inner battle happening in their mind while giving sly death glares at each other. Oh boy… “Oh so this is the mistress.” Dove says picking up a fry and eating it. “Oh this bitch.” I heard Iss say under her breath I awkwardly laugh and sit down in the middle of them.

                We were half way through our food when Dove saw something that caught her eyes. “Oh my god where did you get that shirt I have been looking everywhere for it.” She says looking at Is”s T-shirt which was about some rock band. Wow I never expected that from Dove I guess she is a bag of surprises. They started talking happily about bands and music when out of nowhere the subject was changed to Anime and they started arguing again. “Dragon ball is iconic and way better than some stupid show about a boy stalking his ‘friend’ that doesn’t want anything to do with him! Plus they have useless flashback during an epic fight and two episodes later they finally start the fight up again!” Iss yells causing people’s eyes to look at who is yelling. “Oh no she did not just insult Naruto for some stupid ass Anime that the main character literally dies every other Arc and is always brought back to life! And also everyone in that show is so old now and who wants to see an anime on a main character that is based off of superman anyways!”  Dove yells back equally loud maybe even louder.

                After arguing for five minutes they turn their heads and exclaim at the same time, “Tails which do you think is better!”

                “Easy answer none because they are both overrated it’s all about that Fairy Tail life.” I say and that makes them stop, think, and then agree with my answer and star gushing over how awesome Fairy Tail is.

                Lunch finished and amazingly no one was killed it was a close call though because I swear for a second it got hotter and Dove was growing her feathers. I started walking to culinary class after I kissed and hugged both of them. Culinary was okay but my teacher made us do book work. When classes were over I went straight home and met Kream there. He was holding something when I looked closer I saw it was a Tri-chocolate! The moment he saw me he handed it to me and I think he said sorry but I wasn’t paying attention to that as long as got my chocolate back.

                We got on the elevator and the rest of the chocolate bandits gave me each a Tri-chocolate. Did I just die and go to heaven. So much Tri-chocolate at one time I’m about die of chocolate overdose.

<><><><><>><<><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><<><><><><><><<><>

 Sorry for the wait i had to rewrite my chapters because i lost my USB with all my work even though i am sure someone stole it at school (Douche bags)

Picture of Kream when he use his magic to soften up his features (Mostly his muscles) and not the original picture for Kream but couldn't find the picture again

Fan, comment, Share (I feel like i change what i say at the bottom all the time)