chapter 1: The creepy boy

Isabella was hanging out with her teenage friends at a party hosted by someone very popular in her high school someone named deborah but she was just a rich slut that is all.

Isabella and her friends decided that it was time to go since it was at 1:14am

So they did.

Isabella and her friends laughed and laughed talk about things and  walk down the street going to their revelatity close houses they waved goodbye and they all smelled like alcohol.

as Isabella walk down the street with the last friend that went home she waved goodbye and left walking to her house which is two blocks away.

As she was walking she heard screams and whistling from behind her they had manly voices so she guessed they were men.

Isabella walked faster because she got scared because they followed her by a long distance

The men:hey sexy slut come here we don't bite

Isabella ignored and started wallin faster

The people gaining more speed.

People:hey im horny and i need to kill people!

Isabella heard that clearly and started running

Man laughed and screeched like a psycho: you can run but you can't hide this is tfmf(the fearless mother fuckers) turf!

Isabella cried and screamed Leave me alone!!

Man:not until i kill you!

Isabella took a right since she didn't know the neighborhood well.

The 5 men with no shirts heavily tatted had weapons knifes and baseball bats.

They had caught up and she was trapped she was in a alley a very dark one.

Isabella leaned on the wall behind her and screamed what do you want from me?!!

Man:you know

Isabella sat down hugging her legs please dont she cried

Man:too late

Isabella cried somemore