Chapter 2: who are you?

As the men advanced forward

Isabella closed her eyes and kept on screaming

She is breathing heavily

Man:are you scared?

I just wanted to let out some stress i want someone to feel the pain that happened to me a while back he screamed

Man: what is your name?

Isabella ignored

Other people:answer before i cut your throat they hissed

Isabella still crying

Man:WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ANSWER ME NOW BEFORE I FUCKING RIP YOUR INTENSTINES OUT?!!

Isabella screamed in agony: What do you want from me she sobbed heavily im only fucking 17 i have a life ahead of me she cries out.

The man had no expression now and said calmly:why answer with a question you are in my turf at this time i'm dying to take a life i don't care if you had a life ahead of you i do not Care (he emphasized the word) and what do you think i didn't have a life ahead of me for all i know i could of been rich right now if i hadn't killed my dad for trying to kill my mom.

So just cooperate with me and maybe you will be lucky enough to survive.

Isabella sighs:okay... i'm isabella

Man:good. What are you doing at this time at night?

Isabella:first may i say something?

Man:go ahead he sighs "sitting on the floor."

Isabella: why didn't you tell the police?

Man:why didn't I he paused for a moment oh yea why would the police believe the 15 year old me 6 years ago. I killed him with the gun he kept always in the living room safe.

Isabella nodded:continue with your story.

Man: after i killed someone for the first time i killed someone for the wrong reason. i saw him lying on the floor his last word was why?

And that is when it went right through me

My mom shouted at me with tears she was infuriated and she slap me said screamed Why the fuck did you do that we were just playing acting out as if he was trying to kill me.

I was shocked and i started to break down my mom kept on screaming at me looking at the lifeless body and said to me you worthless piece of shit.

Isabella shocked to see his expression it was cold.

Man chuckled:next thing you know she screamed and said cytus

That was her last word her body dropped and next to my dad both dead by my hands.

Man:i live life by the gun it tells a story.

Isabella:i'm very sorry..

Man cuts her off and says don't feel pity for a man who doesn't think before actions i wish i can start a new life a new identity but it is sad to know that humans can only control 10% of their brains if only it were to be higher so i could delete memories it is immposible he sighs and a tear drops from his eyes.

Isabella said softly and cormforting:i could help you cytus

Cytus(man): I don't need help i have a family and its my gang. And you still didn't answered my question?

Isabella stayed quiet?

Cytus:didn't i tell you to cooperate? He was mad

Isabella:i... was drunk and at a party.