the confessions of a bad man

I had always remembered the story my mother told me. Paradise was my dream as a child when my mother left, deep down I think I always new she was there when I was hidding under my bed from a drunk fool. He never believed that it was real which is why I'm so skeptical about him admitting that she is there.

"How do I know your telling the truth?" I asked, Dwayne was right behind me keeping a firm grip on my upper arm so as to make sure I do not go about beating the life out of the one clue we have. "Well to be honest I don't, I meat this old hag who was wondering around I was gonna buy some goods off her when I opened my wallet she seen the picture I have of your mother, haha who would of thought" he stopped and just laughed.

"What did she say?" I was growing impatient. "The hag had came from that so called paradise and she went on and on about how your bitch mother went there looking for your basterd father" he spat at my fit at the mention of my real father.

Letting go of my arm Dwayne was ready to punch and a list did but Paul and Marko grabed him before he could strike. "Where is it? Where is paradise?" He asked.

"Pff fuck somewhere around where your mother met that guy I don't fucking know, all I know is that his people were going there only true gypsys can find it".

I looked to David and the boys they all gave me a reassuring nod.  Running to mine and Dwayne's room I began to pack I had packed a few days worth of chlothse stuffing them into a large duffle bag. This was it I was finally going to see my mother again.

....................

Hey guys I'm sorry it took so long to update been busy with school and trying to find an apartment but I have decided to stop the story hear and make a sequel.